The meeting of The Dekus!

Groans of pain can be heard in a room as they stood up.All of a sudden they all were sat in seats in front of a screen."Welcome!!"A voice booms.Then a figure appears and everyone gets in a fighting stance."Where are we?"Aizawa asked with a stern look."G-Geez you are Really Scary You know that!?"The voice says cowering."anyway you are here to watch different versions of your Little Deku!"The voice said pointing at Deku who was confused."H-How?"Deku asked."Easy I'm a being of all power but God is still more powerful.Writers can write different versions of You and everyone else."He said."Now no questions we Got guests!"He said as six people come out of portals."Where am I!?"One said in a skintight suit."Who the fuck Brought me here!?I'm put an Extra hole in their Head!"The one with a mask with a skull on it said loading his magnum."I was eating some Katsudon...Why?"One in armor said somehow having a tear go come out of his visor."Who is the Malakia who brought me here!?"One said in ancient armor."Damn it!I was working jackass!"One said without shirt clearly"A-alright Calm down I'll explain."The man's voice boomed.

After a long explanation.

"Oh now I get it!The one in the skin tight suit said."P-please introduce yourself and explain your lives."The man said."Okay..."The one with the Skull mask said."Okay how do I say this....Oh!Hey I'm Izuku Midorya,but I'm a famous Vigilante Called Spider Man.I got my power from a radioactive spider that bit me and I still have my other quirk.Me and Uraraka adopted Eri and then the day after I was bit I caught Uraraka fucking Kacchan So we broke up.Ger,Kacchan,Iida,and Todoroki framed me for Raping Uraraka which is not true.Me and Mandalay are together and she is pregnant with my child."Spiderman Deku said."I-Im sorry for what The other us did to you!"Iida ,Uraraka,and Todoroki said mad at their counterparts."Its fine."He said."Now My turn!"The one with the Skull mask yelled happily."My name's Izuku Midorya.Im feared by heroes and Villians due to my dangerous way of fighting.If there are too many I stealthily take them out and if there arent and I get caught...well let's just say they need surgery."He said sending chills down the student's spines."I'm Izuku Wayne.Im batman I own alot of things but I mostly work at a company I own that belongs to The Uraraka's."The one with no shirt on said bluntly."H-H-Hey...I'm Izuku Midorya.I w-was captured by someone I really cared about his name Was Darth Vader he taught me how to Use something called the force we were attacked I got injured then he sent me to earth."He said and Demonstrated the force."Thank you guys now let's begin.