Sans The Man Deku! Part 1

"Alright Looks like this one will have Puns."Posienden said and Everyone groaned in annoyance."Why though?...."Tomura complained."Yeah!"Kaminari complained too."Shut up..."Most of the Dekus said.

"Damn it!How can one kid have so much power!?"A Man said through the cracks of his bone Cage."Cause pal it Requires a lot of Back Bone!"A skeleton like kid said and did finger guns.

The Students and Villians groaned at the pun."You gotta be kidding me!That was a very bad pun!"Tomura said."You got a problem with my Puns Pal?"A voice comes from the shadows."Who's there!?"All Might asked."Dont worry All Might He was Brought here.Come on out sans."Posieden said."Eh whatever.Doesnt matter what they say cause I got thick skin!"Sans said and came out he was actually a skeleton.Most of the students screamed."Jeez!Just because I'm a bone head doesnt mean I dont have ears."Sans said making everyone sweat drop."Okay back to the Multiverse!"Posieden said.

"Welp Bye pal Nice Meeting ya!"The bone kid said and disappeared and reappeared in the Middle of the Usj."Damn....These guys must have some balls to attack Ua."He said as he looked at the carnage."Nomu...Kill the bone brat."Tomura said scratching his neck.

"Hey look its me!!!"Tomura said with glee."Ah yes it is you."All for one said.

A little girl came out from behind Tomura in a green shirt.The bone Kid looked in horror and stepped back."Nice to see you again...Sans..."The girl said with a psychotic smile while blushing with a knife in her hand.

Sans Stepped back also scared."Sans what's wrong!?"Iida asked."T- That girl...She is more powerful than anything in the world...She can manipulate any and every living being..."Sans said."You all better pray to God that This Deku/me live through this."Sans said freaking out everyone."What do you mean."Izuku asked."She's a monster...."Sans said.

"Chara!?"Sans yelled and backed up even more."F-Frisk had you under control....H-How are you out!?"Sans asked."Well...When Your tortured it does things to you..."Chara said.Tomura laughed."Give her back..."Sans said as his face is hidden."Hmm?"Chara said."Give....Her....Back!!"Sans said with his left eye glowing green.the area around Them turned black."Oh!Forgot to tell you...I killed everyone..."Chara

"Its a beautiful day outside...Birds are singing...Flowers are blooming...and kids like you...should be burning in HELL"

The audience were confused that Izuku is singing."Why is he singing?"Tomura asked."I remember this.I or him lost our brother but in this one instead of the Palace it's the Usj huh?Odd..."Sans said.

"One step left now,Its almost time.

Show you where my DETERMINATION has left for you to get back now

YOU SHOULD JUST PREPARE TO JUST DIE

Like all your friends you'll have a really good time!

As she said the last part with a sinister smile everyone got scared."S-she is really scary!Even Bakugou is scared!!"Mineta said pointing a Bakugou who his shaking."Damn...We all gotta make sure if she comes to our Universes we are ready."Assassin Deku said."Sans can you train us to stop her?"Ghost(Vigilante)Deku asked."Kid...I couldn't stop her the only reason I'm here is because Frisk Pressed the reset button."Sans said."So she's immortal?...."Spartan Deku asked."Yeah basically."Sans said.

(

Sans:Or else friend your gonna have a bad time.*Sans'(Izuku) eyes glows brighter like a flame.*)

But Kids like you don't play by the rules.

And guys like me,it ain't easy to be played for fools.

So let's go,Let the room get Chiller

LETS GO DIRTY BROTHER KILLER!

(CHARA:LETS GO JUST ANOTHER KILLER)

*Sans makes bones and hit Chara multiple times everytime she resets*

"Why Is he killing her?!That is not the way!"Iida yelled hand chopping."Because she can respawn."Sans said."Wait that's her quirk?"Assassin Deku asked."No its HER quirk its Frisks quirk Frisk can Respawn and reset her body to the begining."Sans said.

Go ahead hit me since you able

We know my DETERMINATION is unstable

I'm not even mad that I keep on dying

But I dont even know why I'm trying

"F-Frisk!?"Sans yelled and blocking Chara's knife."Damn...I thought she was stuck in her little dream world."Chara said.Sans smirked as he hit her again.

"Wait he can hear her?"Original Deku asked."Yeah...I guess he can...I couldn't..."Sans said."She must be powerful..."All For one said.

Your not gonna win,we'll be here together

Fighting in this Judgement Hall

I know you'll just reset everytime I beat ya'

But I'll be right back here to meet ya'

I

know your made

O-O-O-Of,L-O-V-E,L-O-V-E,L-O-V-E

*sans and Chara*L-O-V-E,L-O-V-E,L-O-V-E

"Hey!Why did you end it?!"Tomura said angry."Well like I said last time we got others to watch."Posieden said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!Srry for the lat chapter!This one is also a reccomended one by Anonyms817 dont worry I made this story tooso hope you enjoyed ba bye!

Oh!Before I forget If you guys want to play a game with me Called Warriors of the Universe Here's my Goggleplay account

Assassindeku