The truth...

Daisy POV

I had the best prank set up for my teacher when she left I glued her things to the ceiling above her desk so it would fall on her and she was pissed

I had the best prank set up for my teacher when she left I glued her things to the ceiling above her desk so it would fall on her and she was pissed. "Daisy principals office now!!!" Miss Evans said. I just burst out laughing the whole class joined in. She didn't know what was so funny. "What!!!" She yelled. Soon a two trash cans full fell on her. One had trash the other had a bunch of liquid goo. "Get out!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled. I skipped out of her class. "Don't worry I'll be here next week." I said before leaving. I was suspended for the rest of the week and Aunt Tasha was picking me up early. "Daisy Grace May get over here!!!!!!" Aunt Tasha said. I walked over. "You are sooooo dead when you get home young lady." She said. "You can't do anything you're not my mother." I said. "We'll talk about this later." Aunt Tasha said. She signed me out then I followed her out of the school. "Get in here." She said motioning to the car. I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck is wrong with you!!!!" She seethed. "I don't know what this new attitude is but you better get rid of it because it's gonna get you in real trouble." She said. As soon as we get home I go inside and in my room. Steve and Uncle Tony come in. "What did you do?" Steve asked. "A pretty epic prank." I say smiling. "Did this epic prank get you in trouble with Miss Evans?" Uncle Tony asked. "Nope I'm here because I'm sick." I said sarcastically.
Next day

I was sitting at home because I got suspended when mom came in

I was sitting at home because I got suspended when mom came in. "Mom what are doing here?" I asked. "Daisy we need to talk." She said. "Is this about the suspension?" I asked. "No this is something different." She said. "For your safety I have to leave you with a group of agents here." Mom said dangerously calm. I instantly slam the gum wrapper on the table and take the gum out of my mouth as I start yelling at her. "What about me huh!!!! You've probably been waiting for dad to die so you could send me away!!!!" I yell. "Look before it gets out of hand you should know that it's not permanent it's just until I start doing more at home work."  Mom said. "It doesn't matter your gonna make me move schools and I'm gonna have to re make all of my friends." I said. "You're still gonna go to the same school and I know the people who you're staying with, trust me they're really nice and you can see me or your uncles and aunts whenever you want." Mom said. "Fine." I said. "Great because they're picking you up from here tonight." Mom said. I pointed to the door. "Pack your things I have the rest of your stuff from the base and my house downstairs." Mom said. I packed up my other things in the cool suitcase Uncle Tony made me. It could fit as much as I want inside of it but it wouldn't get bigger or heavier.
Later