1

Jae's POV

Jae

Thursday

Thursday

I woke up to my alarm blaring on my phone. I grabbed my phone to stop it and read the time which is 8 o'clock. I groaned out loud because I don't feel like going to work and every time I call my boss to call off work, she thinks that I'm making excuses. Well, she's right tho.

I got up from my bed to stretch and walk out of my room to go to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom to do my business and got into the shower. After taking my shower, I grabbed my phone to check the time and it's 8:25. I put my phone back down and got dressed. I got my uniform on, grabbed my phone and keys and went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen to make my favorite cereal, cinnamon toast crunch. While eating my cereal, I got on my phone and went on my Snapchat to do my streaks. I don't know why I'm still doing these like I should've stopped doing them a long time ago. After I sent my streaks, i went on to Instagram to check my spam page. I saw a loading screen pop up then a message saying, "Your post has been deleted."

"Bruh what the fuck?!" I said out loud.

"Girl why are you cussing out loud?"

I jumped and turned around seeing my little brother, Jacari.

Jacari

"Nigga you scared me

"Nigga you scared me. I didn't hear your footsteps coming down the stairs."

"Oooo Imma tell mama that you cussed."

He said while acting like a little kid.

"Like you don't cuss when you're on the phone with your little girlfriends, I said.

"Gone head and tell her, I don't care."

He walked away, I turned around and rolled my eyes and continue eating my cereal which is soggy now, so I drunk the milk. I put the soggy cereal in the garbage and put the bowl in the sink. I walked back into the dining room to grab my stuff and leave.

I left the house and walked to my 2015 blue Dodge Challenger. I got in the car, start the engine and drove off. While at a stoplight, I checked my phone to see the time and it's 9:35 and my job doesn't open until 10. When the light turned green, I sped off so I can get to work faster.