Moving to Paris

Brianna woke up slamming her alarm clock, groaning and slowly got up, scratching her side and rubs her eyes as she yawns. She slowly opened her eyes to see her clock. "9:00 am? Today's Saturday, why did I-?" Then it hit her, "Oh yeah! I'm going to Paris." Brianna said, she already packed her luggage yesterday, preparing to move. All she did is say goodbye to her friends. Her parents got the attention of the fashion designers in Paris, especially Mr. Gabriel Agreste. And also, she's going to a new school, hoping to make new friends.

"I have to hurry before we miss the plane." Brianna said as she got out of bed, "I'm gonna miss New York." As she went to the bathroom, started dressed. Brianna went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After that, Brianna left to say goodbye to all of her friends one last time before going into a limo with her parents.

and they drove towards the airport after getting their luggage in the plane they went into the plane and took off for Paris

and they drove towards the airport after getting their luggage in the plane they went into the plane and took off for Paris. Brianna been sleeping in the plane, because it's gonna take hours and hours to reach to Paris. When the plane finally reached, her mom, Kathleen Lockwood, wakes her up. "Brianna, wake up, we're almost there." Kathleen said as she shakes her softly. Brianna groaned opening her eyes and stretched her arms. "We're here?" Brianna asked as her mom nodded and pointed at the window beside her. Brianna gasped a little, seeing the Eiffel Tower and looking down the whole houses and city, "Wow!"

Her shoes softly patting against the while titles of the airport, Brianna glanced around to see many foreigners and French people buzzing about as some glanced at her and her parents, as babbling noises and boisterous sounds of the planes filled t...

Her shoes softly patting against the while titles of the airport, Brianna glanced around to see many foreigners and French people buzzing about as some glanced at her and her parents, as babbling noises and boisterous sounds of the planes filled the air around her. Strolling outside the airport quickly as baggage handler pushed the trolley which was carrying hers and her parents' luggage behind them. Brianna then grabs her phone from her back pocket of her jeans,

 Brianna then grabs her phone from her back pocket of her jeans,

as she glanced on a glass wall besides her. "I just hope I can make some new friends here in Paris." Brianna thought to herself. Brianna and her parents got out of the limo, looking at their new home.

"Wow! This is beautiful!" Brianna said, "I know, right?! I know that this is the perfect home for us

"Wow! This is beautiful!" Brianna said, "I know, right?! I know that this is the perfect home for us." Kathleen said, "This is a beautiful house. But isn't expensive?" Brianna asked her parents, "Not if you're two famous fashion designers." Her father, Jacob Lockwood said. "Shouldn't we start unpacking?" Brianna asked, "Of course, let's go unpack." "OK." Brianna said. By the time they are done unpacking for hours, it was nighttime. Kathleen cooks them dinner as they talk about their new life in Paris. After dinner, they went to the bedrooms they picked out and went to sleep.