4

As he came to meet Gobber and asked him to borrow his space to repair Tooth's tail, a dragon's roar was heard from afar. All Vikings prepare for the fight, but The Dragon Prince calmly heads for the port, Toothless leaves a roar for him to announce where the mysterious dragon can safely land. The Dragon Prince was in front of the Vikings waiting for the mysterious dragon to land. Behind this dragon comes a figure, this figure was a girl with black hair.

 Behind this dragon comes a figure, this figure was a girl with black hair

  After making sure she is safe and she and her dragon made a bow for Toothless and Hiccup.

'' Hey Chief, don't you think it's time to come home too? The King wanted to come personally to escort you, but I managed to convince him that only I was enough. ''

'' I don't need daddy to come for me, I have Tooth with me to protect me. '' Hiccup said with a nervous grin.

"Then Chief what is that wound?" She asks back. Feeling his eyes on him, Hiccup tried to hide the wound with his hands but didn't succeed.

'' A hunter was lucky, it's not like my first and last wound. And Dad knows all the wounds, even though some of them he went personally to kill them because they hurt his only son and that mom helped him in some." Hiccup said blushing.

"And you ask me why I'm afraid of King." Tooth said sarcastically behind him.

"Ooooff, let me be you baby boo." Hiccup said, looking at Tooth.

"Anyway I brought you a reserve for Toothless, in case you damaged the other one and it turns out that I was right to bring one with me." said the girl.

"Thanks, Heather. But if you're here, who did you let the village watch over?" Hiccup asked.

"My brother, who else?" Heather said. Hiccup was trapped for a second and then horrified screaming at Heather.

"You left your brother alone to take care of the village. Heather are you crazy, we just have quiet for at least a year. I don't want to build the village from the third time."

'' Ohhh ... Eren is with him to make sure everything will be okay and you see that Albino is with me, came on a visit and when I announced that you were not coming home he started to follow me. "

 "