Extra: SpongeBob Squarepants

The Story Behind SpongeBob Squarepants

I found this on Reddit. Cttro.

The Story Behind SpongeBob Squarepants

This is the truth behind the popular kid show SpongeBob Squarepants. How do I know this? I went to the nickelodeon studio and I found a safe. For some reason, it wasn't locked. So of course, I looked in it and found a book. I looked in it and there was newspaper articles about deaths. I snuck it home and read it.

I will tell you the story about the humans that inspired a cartoon about sea life.

The Bikini Bottom was built in the late 1830s in California.

MR. Krabs, Who's real name was Eugene, was born there in 1841. His father abandoned him and his mother, who were always poor. When he first discovered money, he became obsessed with it. He and his mother eventually gained thousands of dollars. His mother eventually died of natural causes in 1884, at the age of 72. Eugene went to the navy shortly after, and died from drowning in the ocean after jumping off the battleship to swim to a chest of gold on an island in 1899 at age 58. The ship was blown up shortly after.

Squidward, who's real name is unknown, was born an exact year after the navy tragedy in 1900. He was born with a heart condition and was bullied for it. He became depressed and tried committing suicide several times. He finally succeeded in 1934 by hanging himself. He was 34.

SpongeBob was born in 1936. He was always friendly to people, even people who bullied him, as they often did. When WWII was hitting full swing in his hometown, his parents sent him to Bikini Bottom when he was only 5 years old in 1941. His parents were killed by Hitler in 1943. He didn't have many friends. But he always looked at the bright side of things. Sadly, he developed manic depression. He was an early drug user. He began thinking things were there such as voices and people, but they really weren't. As a result, on his 21st birthday party in 1957, he overdosed on drugs. His fake friends were at his side. His cat Gary starved to death a few days later.

Patrick was born minutes after SpongeBob died. He fell off his bike when he was 10 years old and developed brain damage. His only friend was SpongeBob's ghost. He went to a special aid class because of the brain damage. One day, he was having a moment of stupidity. He drove his bike off a hill and died at age 18 in 1975.

Sandy was born in Texas in 1978, and moved to Bikini Bottom in 1985. She was a very good student, and science was her best subject. She was also gifted in karate. But one day in 1998, she messed up on a science project demonstration in her collage and the chemicals caught on fire and blew Bikini Bottom college up. She was 20 years old.

A dwarf man named Sheldon (Plankton) started researching this story ever since and in 2002, he was stabbed to death by a gang member. He was 60 years old. Sheldon was a crazed conspiracy researcher.

The book said: "By Sheldon p." So he documented all of these deaths in a scrap book of which I have in my safe. The show started on the hundredth anniversary of Eugene's death in 1999. Sheldon helped create the show.

Bikini Bottom is still up today, but has been shut down in 2009. But, the ghosts are still there. Everybody who visited there since have all died in a painful way. And even committed suicide.

What a twisted truth for a kids show.

If you don't believe me, visit there yourself.

SpongeBob and his friends will be waiting.

©All rights reserved.