Sorry

As you woke up, you still felt Jungwoo's arms around you. You carefully got out of his arms, and sat up. You looked at the time, it was nine AM. You had two hours before you had to be at the SN building to practice the dance for your debut song. Jisung had been messing around in his room, cultivating his next mission. He kept taking his cast off, and seeing if he could do anything normally. That day, the task was to see if he could sleep without the cast, to which he woke up perfectly fine. But as he got up, he felt a sharp pain.

"This is so unfair, I hate this with literally every nerve that my body has to offer. You are the worst, that's what you are, I will never like you" Jisung said as he told off his cast that lied on his bed. He sighed as he put it back on. Soon the pain had left him. Lucas had fallen out of his bed, shocking Toad to wake up out of nowhere. Toad was quite angered, that he went up to Lucas, and sneezed on his shirt. Lucas woke up after hearing the noise of the sneeze, and saw your dog sitting there happily as it got its revenge.

"That is very rude" Lucas said as he pet Toad's head. 

In Chenle's room, everything was normal. He woke up and stretched his arms, opened his curtains to let in the nice sun. He was about to open the window so he could feel the morning breeze, but realized something was on the window. He looked at it closer, then called Lucas.

"Lucas hyung"

"What"

"I think a bird took a really big you know, uh, yeah, that thing on my window" Chenle said. This obviously ruined his perfect morning mood. All he could hear was Lucas laughing uncontrollably on the other end of the phone. He came into Chenle's room, to laugh even more. You heard the laughs as you brushed your teeth, and decided to investigate. You walked into Chenle's room, followed by Jisung. The two of you stopped as you saw Lucas sprawled over Chenle's bed laughing silently, while Chenle just looked at him in amusement, and looked at the window every now and then. Jisung began to laugh when he saw it, but you stood there worried for them.

"Are you guys okay?" You asked. 

"Wha- I, h- I don't have words for this interaction" Chenle said. Jungwoo very sleepily walked into the room.

"Why is everyone here, and why is Lucas literally red" Jungwoo asked as he leaned his head on your shoulder.

"I'm guessing a bird just took a dump on Chenle's window, and he told Lucas, who is now laughing at him." You said. Jungwoo chuckled.

"Sick bro" Jungwoo said. 

"We have practice everyone, so i'll get breakfast ready" you said as you went downstairs. Jungwoo followed you, wanting to tell you something. He sat at the counter and watched you cook. "What happened?" You asked as you boiled some vegetables.

"What do you mean?" Jungwoo asked panicked.

"I know you want to tell me something" you said as you stirred the veggies in the water with a spoon.

"Fine, but I don't know if I should tell you here, or somewhere else, it could really bum you out" Jungwoo said. You ran out of the kitchen to look at the stairs. No one was there, so you ran back in.

"Tell me, they're not listening" you said rather quietly. 

"You know how I stayed in China for a bit longer while you came here to finish high school, and start college?" Jungwoo asked. You felt like you knew where this was going. 

"Yeah?" You said. You noticed Jungwoo had tears forming in his eyes. You put a lid over the vegetables, and sat with him. You held his hands. 

"It's about your grandpa" he said. A few years prior to you leaving for South Korea, your grandfather had gone missing. You worried, as he was someone who you looked up to, but everyone assured you he was probably just on a trip or something. He never said good bye to you, and you knew he would've done so, so you always felt bothered about it. No one said anything, but soon you went onto a Chinese police site, to see they'd issued a missing report for your grandfather. You tried to push it away, but every so often it came back into your mind.