3

• 3/12/2013 •

Dear Quentin,

I'm sorry about your loss of a job at the ever so famous FoodFactory. I remember applying for a job there aswell. I somehow managed to get in though, but it was awful there. You barely got any breaks and as you said; the paychecks were awfully low. Not exactly the amount of money you expect to get when you have to work at inhumanly hours and barely get any free time. You should be happy you didn't get the job. (Remember that time I came to your house, crying? Well, that was because of the horribly low paychecks. Don't judge!)

Today Jonathan texted me what colour my dress will be for the ball. I replied I didn't knew, since I don't have a dress yet. He got a bit mad at that, because the ball is in less than two weeks. I told him it would be fine and promised I will have a dress by Friday.

I probably won't, seeing my skills in the procrastinating department and the lack of time and money.

Ofcourse I remember the friendship bracelets we used to make! As soon as I opened your package and caught sight of the bracelet I got almost teary-eyed at all the memories that came with it. God, I'm such a loser for crying over bracelets, aren't I?

You know, since you left, it seems like my weekends have been way more boring and - I don't know, boring? Sure, we didn't saw each other on schooldays, since we didn't go to the same schools. But still, during the weekends I really miss your crappy jokes and weird laugh.

Love, Camile

PS; Sorry for the sentimental shit at the end.