Chapter 47

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Jackson stood next to me, shouting at the pack members to hurry with their training. All of them heaving and growling in their hybrid forms. Furs of grey and white, black and blue sparkling underneath the sun as their claws struck metal poles to sharpen their execution techniques.

I yawned, simply bored with the view, the task I had was to train an army down here in the lower lands, while Hobi and Namjoon did the same up there on the higher lands.

I breathed in the dusty air, the arena of my backyard full of potential seasoned fighters.

Jackson had wanted to raise such violent beings at his home territory, but I had other plans, since my place was closer to the central of messengers.

Jin hyung had taken up the other project, which required spreading rumors, about an unknown messiah. He was roaming around the northern plains, whipping up interesting tales, travelling around in search of the so called messiah. He was most probably reciting the heroic tales of Jungkook from the south, for he said that the term messiah fit Jungkook satisfactorily.

I smirked, if anyone could make people question themselves, then it was the duo of Namjoon and Jin. They both had a way with words which others didn't. They were clever.

"Do you think they need further training with their claws hyung? Or should we land on weapons."

I turned to look at the expectant face of Jackson, he was working hard on this, now that he knew about the real cause. I had told him everything, since Prince Jimin had wanted so.

"Do what you want brat, I am going to sleep. Wake me up if something interesting happens."

Jackson nodded, getting back to shouting at the slower participants. I did see Bambam tracing the corner of the arena with Mark, but I did not question it, they had issues to talk about, the tension between them had been high for a few days.

I left for my mansion, stepping out of the suffocating arena.

The plains stretching alongside the outskirts of my property glowed with lush greens in the summer mornings, and I yawned again, breathing in the fresher air.

We had 300 fighters under training at my place, so obviously it was going to be chaotic. The fighters were basically betas and gammas, Jackson had refused to train anyone below that, stating that it would be a waste of time, but I knew it wasn't. If not for direct attacking, these lower rank fighters would be essential in becoming our ears and mouths during the skirmish.

Like YoungJae was fast and efficient in tracking due to his good nose and strong legs. The sigma was important but Jackson was stubborn, and was scared to take risks.

I sighed, entering my mansion, as a gamma butler, who Jackson had recently hired for me greeted me with a bow. "What would sir need at this hour, food or sleep?"

"You know me, sleep comes first." I crossed him, leaving for the master bedroom. It had been a while since I got proper sleep. Keeping a watch over the neighboring territories and the near by towns was tiring. If Jackson knew about this, he would throw a fit, sending out others in place of me, but I didn't want that, during such critical times, we did not want our forces to be distributed.

JB, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and YoungJae were already living separately, back in Sarang, Jackson's territory. To keep an eye on the towns. 

One thing that had happened quick was his demotion, Jackson was no longer the pack leader under the council. I had thought they would have attacked him again, by using the Kwongs. But they didn't, which was unexpected. Generally they were the first to strike.