•𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 (𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟) 𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒•

(F/C)=Favorite color

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" my sister, Eliza called. "I found the perfect dress for you!" We were in the local gown shop picking out dresses for the Winters Ball. I heard the general and his right-hand man were going to be there, so I wanted to look my best.

I walked over to Eliza to see what she found and when I saw it I was shocked to see it was perfect. It was a/an (f/c) dress with a strapless bodice. The (f/c) got darker as the dress went down (you know what I mean).

"Oh my gosh, Eliza this is perfect!" I exclaimed while hugging her tightly. I tried it on and it fit like a charm. Once I bought the dress I looked at the dresses Angelica, Peggy, and Eliza had chosen. It turns out we had picked the same dress in different colors! We all laughed. "Well, I suppose it's alright since we are sisters," Angelica commented.

~time-skip by hamilton's peach fuzz that angelica claims he can't grow~

It was the night of the Winters Ball, and I was nervous. Every man I met only wanted me for my money and my reputation. There were 30 minutes until the ball started, and Eliza, Peggy and I were nervous.

Angelica was the only one who didn't seem nervous at all. She tried to calm us down and it worked a bit but I still had that small amount of butterflies in my stomach. The ball eventually began and many eyes were on us. I watched Angelica socialize and dance, but eventually, Angelica left me to go talk to someone, so I looked around the room for someone to chat with since I was alone.

As I searched, I saw George Washington and some of his soldiers. "I might go chat with them later!" I thought. But before I could look away, one of the soldiers caught my eye. A handsome man with dark long hair and intelligent eyes. "I may have been shy earlier, but there is no way I will leave this ball without talking to him."

I rush over to Eliza and whisper "This one's mine." While pointing to the then smiling soldier. Eliza made her way across the room to him and I saw her introduce herself. She then pointed to me and he looked over at me and I blushed a crimson red. I was shaking furiously as he walked over to me.

I finally got it together by the time you got there and introduced myself. "Y/N Schuyler. Pleasure to meet you." I smiled at him. "Schuyler?" He questioned. "My sister!" Angelica informed. He nodded and smiled. "Thank you for all your service," I said sweetly. He smirked and replied; "If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it." I blushed and smiled at him.

"Now Miss Y/N, may I ask a question?" he says. (you just did) "Anything," I reply. "May I write to you?" I was thrilled. "Of course!" I chatted with him until the ending of the ball. The next day, all I could think about was receiving a letter from him. "Y/N? Y/N!" My sister yelled while waving her hand in front of my face. Oh, I must have been daydreaming. It was like this pretty much all day.

Narrator POV (you)

Weeks went by, and you haven't received a single letter. You were so disappointed but determined to get a letter from him, that you wrote a letter to General Washington with another letter inside to give to Alexander Hamilton.

A month went by, and you had almost given up all hope when you received a letter in the mail from a Mr... ALEXANDER HAMILTON! Without any thought, you ripped open the letter and started to read.

[CRINGE ALERT]

"My dearest, Y/N,

It has been brought to my attention that my letters have not been sent to you, though I have been sending them and thought the same thing that you were probably thinking.

I hope you are well, how are you and your sisters? Eliza seemed kind. What are the rest of your sisters like? I am very interested in them, as well.

Also, I would like to see you again. I think we could potentially have something more. I know this is happening very quickly, but I am intrigued by you. I hope to get to know you more.

Yours truly,

A.Ham

You grinned at the letter and twirled it around the room. You immediately went to your desk, picked up your pen, dipped it in ink and started writing. Dear Alexander,...

After that, you finally met up again and your relationship got stronger and stronger. Now, you are at your wedding, with Alexander, remembering this story.

Just a little short story because I was bored ¯\_()_/¯