Chapter 9: Erm...WHAT?!

Aaren's POV

When Destiny and I went on our seperate ways I opened my bedroom door slowly and walked in. *SCREAM* Destiny saw her room too. At first it looked like a normal room but then I saw light blue walls, my bed in the center of my room, black curtains, Christmas lights around the window, my own bathroom that is blue and white, and above my closet it says SLAY AAREN!! with a homemade YouTube sign beside. The only thing that I need is a walk in closet. Wait...is my closet a walk in closet. I slowly walked to my closet and opened it. It is a walk in closet..but it has a door in it? I opened it and it led to Destiny's room. She has a good looking room but not as good as mine. 

"Hey destiny guess what?"

"What?"

"We shae a walk in closet together!!"

"...YAAAAAASSSSSS"

After I said that I went downstairs to the living room and went on YouTube. We have a Blu-Ray. When it finally stopped loading I saw a familiar face. 

"OH MY GOOD TYDE YOU SEXY!!" Destiny came down freaking out because I yelled.

"WHATS WRONG?? DID YOU SEE A CUTE BOY??"

"No but you might want to come see this."

"What do yo-is that who I think it is?" She said stopping beside me

"Yah think" We both plopped down on the couch

"I didn't think that I would see him again but I guess I was EXTREMELY wrong."

"Yes you we-" I got RUDELY interrupted but a knock on the door. Me and Destiny went to go open the door. Oh my god. I looked over at Destiny and she looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"Hi I'm your neighbor Hayes Grier. Nice to meet you."

_______________

OHHH SHAT GON GO DOWN.