1. Prologue - Before we say goodbye

As usual at nine o'clock, i made the americano with love for him. I smelled it. It was mesmerizing.

'Dasom-ah! There is a guy i like, and today i  going to confess to him.' I said to myself smiling.

I put the cup of americano in a tray and moved towards where he was sitting.

I kept the cup on his table while he was as usual doing his work. He looked up and gave me a smile.

I was still standing there. Cant decide that should i confess or not.

He looked up again looking straight into my eyes. "Is there anything?"

I was surprised at his sudden question.

"Um.... the thing is.....i"

I was interrupted by the ringing of the bell on the door. And there she stood.

"Surprise!!"

He stood up from his place and walked up to her.

"Dasom!" Was what he uttered.

He hugged her. They both seemed very happy.

My hearted was broken into a million pieces. My eyes were filled with water. And my vision getting blur. I stood still like a statue.

'What is happening?' I asked my self.

Until another ring of bell was heard and Kim Taehyung entered the café.

"Who is this?" Dasom asked me.

"The person that i like......... i like u." Was my instant reply.

I looked at dasom again and gave a weak smile and heade to leave the café with teary eyes.

———————-
Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed the prologue. Thank u for reading.