Chapter 9

Dimitri Pov

Rose was worse she barely ate, I had to sit down in front of her to make her eat at least half her food. She would have nightmares screaming "The babies", i felt helpless!

Adrian still hasn't talk to her since i asked him 3weeks ago. Now Rose lost weight i was really worried she agreed to let Lissa visit her.

I had to ask Lissa to compell Rose to eat all her food whenever she visit. Their visit was improvement Rose half smiled at me. One day she even told me she loves me i was so happy.

She started to open up to me and let me in, Lissa didnt have to compell her to eat anymore. Rose was almost my Roza again we went to the gym to get her back in shape. She would still get sick her body needed time to adjust back to being feed.

Adrian was back at Royal Court and ignoring her it bothered her but she tried to block him out. Me and Roza had a talk she didnt want to cause anyone else pain she would try to be normal.

Rose stop having nightmares she smiled, we had sex alot now i guess she made up for lost times. We were happy again we even had a private funeral for all the babies she aborted.

Rose felt so much better after the funeral she was even her sarcastic self. Lissa said her Aura was normal and the worst was over.

Adrian Pov

I was still in love with Rose even after she broke me several times i stayed. I was happy the darkness was gone from her. I did not forgive her for the babies.

Dimitri called asking to talk to Rose she was depressed again. Im always there for her to fix her so she can be in another man arm Dimitri.

I couldnt avoid not talking to her so i dream walk spoke to her i regret i did. She was smaller my Rose but still beautiful. Rose explained why she had so much rage and why the babies.

I tried my best to hold my tears but the babies conversation i broke again. She actually kiss me in the dream not a friendly kiss, i wanted to head to Court and have her. But Rose is back with him it was a goodbye kiss.

I was back to court i avoided Rose i needed space i was still to crazy in love with her. She looked sad when i would run away from her but it was for the best.

One night i was really drunk more than normal in the courts park. Rose found me tried to help me back to my room i pushed her away from me.

I glaced at her the first time in weeks her Aura set me over the edge. I lost control "You bitch how could you i yelled at her". She was frozen in shock.

You always break me i yelled, my babies weren't good enough for you. So you had to get pregnant from Dimitri his baby you can love.

She looked confused "Your so stupid for someone who has been pregnant 3times, you dont feel your pregnant now you heartbreaking bitch". I hope this baby dies like mine she gasped.

She started crying touching her belly and ran away. I didnt mean it i was just upset i knew this baby she will keep and its not from me. I tried run after her but i drunk to much.

It took a while for me to get to Dimitri's place when i did i kicked on the door. Rose im so..sowee i mean sorry i thindt mean it i slurred my words.

What the hell did i just say i focused harder kick and bang on the door again. It opened I yelled Rose i love you and i want to have a baby with you. Dimitri grab my shirt and pulled me off my feet.

Threw me all the way down the hall "Adrian if you come back Royal or Night i will kill you". He slammed the door i just laid there to drunk to move and slept in their hallway.

I woke up in a bed i stood up with the worst headache someone knocked on the door Lissa came in. How the hell did i end up in Lissa's home. She smiled here this should help with the headache she handed me pill and drink.

How did i get here Lissa? Rose found you in the hallway sleep she had Dimitri carry you here. After making sure you weren't unconscious i felt bad i made her cry.

She said to tell you she forgives you also about lastnight i smiled. Thats why i love her so much she is so sweet and caring. I should get going back to my room. Bye cousin i will see you later at the dinner.