5. Youtube, Bella & Kylie

Bella: Hey guys! I'm Bella

Nia: and I'm Kylie...

Both: AND WELCOME BACK TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

*plays intro*

Bella: I know it's been a long time since we uploaded but as you guys know we are working on our albums and other projects so get ready we're literally doing last touches.

Kylie: So we asked you guys to tweet us questions using the #askNella. We received over 100,000 questions. But unfortunately, we'll only answer a couple of them. So let's get started.

Bella: First question. What's your favorite song? Ohhh that's a hard one but I've been listening to As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber a lot lately so currently it's my favorite again. You?

Kylie: Maybe Tati by 6ix9ine and Mala Mia Remix by Maluma, Sarah, and you. Next questions. What are your guys' favorite show other than The Beckhams?

Bella: Stranger Things, Riverdale, and 13 reasons why. Oh and Raven's Home.

Kylie: *chuckles* way too many favorites show sis. But anyway, my favorite show is probably... I don't know maybe Riverdale. Yeah, it's definitely Riverdale.

Bella: Third question. Name a singer you want to collab with. Probably, Post Malone.

Kylie: Um... Maybe Maluma or J Balvin. Anyways, the fourth question is *looks at the phone* What are your biggest fears?

Bella: The dark. I've always been scared of the dark for some reason.

Kylie: Snakes. I hate snakes to death. They just scare the shit out of me.

Bella: Next question. Who is your celebrity crush? *looks at Nia then back at the camera*

Kylie: We can't say that dad might be watching.

Bella: Hi dad!! *waves at the camera*

Kylie: Next question. Which YouTuber would you like to collaborate with?

Bella: Rosanna Pansino. She just seems so fun to be around.

Kylie: Erika Costell. Not just because she's like a fella friend but because she has lots of energy and makes great videos.

Bella: Next question. Who's your favorite brother?

Both: ZAYN!!!*looks at each other and laughs*

Bella: Sorry Leo but we think Zayn is cooler and gets us more.

Kylie: Anyways, I hope you liked this video and if you did don't forget to give it a thumbs up.

Bella: Subcribe to our youtube channel and turn on the notification bell to know the next we upload.

Both: BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *covers the camera with their hand*