Discontinuing

I'm, so sorry for the sad news. But I'm discontinuing this story. The reason being, I've lost interest, and I think it shows in the last chapter. Plus I don't think it was done very well.

But better news, I'm going to be replacing this story with another. I know most of you wanted an izumina story so the new will be one. However there's a little twist. In the new story, there's going to be an OC who will be a main character. Now since enjoyed the last poll so much, I'm going to be doing one for the OC's ships.

But Alex, I heard you ask, we don't even know this character, how will we pick a good ship for him. Good question, random disembodied voice... I should go to a psychologist. Anyway, I'll explain the kind of person he is. And yes the OC is a guy.

So onto the explanation. He will be like a male, more laidback version of Leone from Akame ga kill. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it. But to those of you who haven't watched the show, think of someone who's normally laidback, bit of a jokester, and has absolutely no shame what so ever. But when the time comes, they're a force to be reckoned with.

Anyway, as for the ships. You can pick whatever you want, any of the girls in class 1-A or 1-B. You can bring in Mei or Nejire if you want. Hell, you can even vote for no ship at all if you want. But those are the restrictions.
Write down your votes in the comments. Poll ends on the 4th of August. I'll be updating on my other fanfic, The Story of a Nephilim, go check it out.