tres🌴

~•latrelle•~

when i was gone we (warthog and ghost) went to a public park because it was where we were meeting the "dealer". he was the best dealer in my opinion. we paid $500 in exchange for 800 22 caliber bullets( i know NOTHING about fins so don't come at me😂😂). it took us a little longer than expected only because the guy showed up late. i don't think anyone back at the house will mind but i think i should get back to Val before she has to go home. i really love that girl but her parents are so strict and they don't let us hang out ever. i'm not allowed to go to her house and she's not allowed to be out when it starts getting dark.

~•val•~
honestly i was starting to get tired waiting for latrelle so i just started walking home. it was already 11:00 pm and i had to be home by midnight. so i left by myself. when i got him i said hi to my mom and told her i already ate. she said okay then i walked to my room, plopped down on my bed, and went straight to sleep knowing damn well we have the second day of school tomorrow.

i woke up to my ringtone. i groggily answered the phone

val: hello??
unknown called id: i need you to come see latrelle right now.

then whoever it was hung up. i figured it was someone who was there with him. i checked them time to see if i could sneak out, it was 3 am. i can. i climbed out my window as quietly as i could. i ran over there, approaching out of breath. "WE WERE JUST ROBBED BY SOMEONE" he explained as i walked up. i had to let that process knowing that whenever they found out who did it, they were finna kill him.
"awe really" is all i could manage to say. still being in my pajamas, i asked if i could go home, i have to get up for school in 3 hours.
latrelle looked at me like i was a psycho. "ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING?!? NO YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND SO YOU'RE GONNA DEAL WITH THIS WITH ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME"
"okay stop yelling to me. i snuck out so i have to be careful and it's kinda cold and i i'm still in my pjs" i say frowning trying to make him feel bad for me. really i should be the one feeling bad for him but if i was gonna be here i was gonna get attention.

~•Latrelle•~

"fuck then" i stated rolling my eyes "take my jacket and shut up" it felt rude and i instantly regretted my words when they slipped from my lips. "i'm sorry baby i didn't mean that i'm just really stressed and i don't know what to do because no we're over $20k less and we can't have that" she just stared up at me while i talked. "it's okay i'm just cold and i snuck out to come over here so i can't be gone for too long" she told me shivering.
"let's go inside though so you can see the severity and warm up" i grabbed her hand and she followed me inside.
"holy shit baby this is bad" she said
"i can't tell if that was sarcasm but okay. can you call mia over here please?" "fine"
she pulled out her phone and dialed mia then put it on speaker when she answered. "she's girl we need you at the stash house" "what,why " she responded groggily. "just get your ass over here please" "fine i'll be right over" then she hung up.