EPILOGUE

Jughead Jones and Hope Mikaelson, lovers, his Queen and her King. They sat together, watching the cheerleaders perform and run out of the auditorium after their performance.

"Students, faculty and staff. Before we inaugurate Archie Andrews as Student Council President, please rise for our National Anthem." The Principal said, everybody immediately standing and placing their right hands on their hearts. Josie McCoy stood up, making her way over to the microphone.

Hope, Jughead, Betty, Cheryl, Toni and Veronica sent him smiles, whilst Reggie chose to punch his chest with a proud smile towards the red head.

Suddenly, a look that couldn't be described as confusion, shock or fear, but somewhere in the middle, took over the proud smile that was on Archie's face. Hope looked in the same direction as Archie, noticing the very being that his eyes were trained on.

Hiram Lodge.

Suddenly, Sheriff Minetta stormed into the auditorium, followed by two police officers, and handcuffed Archie.

The students removed their hands from their hearts, instead choosing to murmur and whisper in confused voices.

None of Archie's friends in the bleachers could hear what Minetta was saying, apart from Jughead and Hope.

"Archie Andrews, you are under arrest for the murder of Shadow Lake resident Cassidy Bullock."

And with those words, Archie was taken away.

In that moment, a young man's life did a full 180 degree turn.

And his friends would have to fight valiantly to turn it back around.

The End