Home Is Where Cameron Boyce Doesn't Wear Pants

"Okay! Time to go! I promised we'd be back by 9!" Declan jumped up and everyone groaned.

"Declannnnn!"

"Come onnnnn!"

"Can't we stay?"

"Even a little longer?"

"It's sooooo hot back there"

"And so pretty here!"

"Oh you spoiled children" Declan rolled her eyes as she held a hand out.

Millie was the first to take it as she stood and started gathering food. Then Sadie was up. Declan extended her hand to Finn, who took it.

But he stood up much too fast and was suddenly pressed against her.

He quickly stepped back and swore a flustered apology. Declan ignored it.

"Are you always this...?" Declan trailed off curiously.

"Definitely not" Finn sighed before quickly walking away, leaving Gaten, Noah, and Caleb to burst into laughter.

"Get up and help" Declan rolled her eyes at them.

With everyone's help, they got the space packed up in about five minutes.

"Back to the heat" Sadie mumbled.

"Allons-y" Noah sighed.

"Where's Finn?" Declan asked as she looked around.

"Hmm I don't know" Millie hummed, concern growing on her face.

"He was just here?" Sadie frowned.

"Here" Declan handed her the blanket. "I'll go check for him. Be right back"

Sadie nodded and Declan went to where there was a fountain. Maybe he had gone to cool off? A camera lens followed her.

"Finn?" She asked aloud.

"Here. Sorry" He came up to her.

Click

They both frowned at the sound but Declan pushed past it.

"You okay?" She placed one hand and on his shoulder and the other on his cheek. He look at her with confusion, hot to her touch.

Click

"Yeah... why?" He frowned. She shifted her hand to his forehead.

"You've been a little... off? Stumbling, flustered. I just don't want you to get heatstroke or anything" She mumbled, letting her hands fall.

"I'm fine, really" He gave her a small smile.

Click

She didn't know why, but Declan reached up and ran her fingers through the top of his hair quickly, brushing it to the side.

"Let me know if you start getting light-headed or queasy or anything. There's water in the basket when we go up" She nodded.

Click

Both teenagers frowned again.

"Did you hear that?" Finn asked.

"Yeah" Declan frowned.

"Let's get out of here" He grabbed her arm and lead them out.

Click

•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•

"You guys didn't die of heatstroke, I'm impressed" Cameron teased when Declan got home.

"Noah got stuck in an elevator though" Declan raised an eyebrow at him.