Spending more time

June 25 , Sunday 

5:37 pm
🦋 Jamilya

Stokeley and I were riding around a park looking for somewhere to park . While doing so we listened to ( Sanctuary- by Joji) We pulled up to a small lake & stopped . We were the only ones here and it was so quiet . "Come on girl , we ain't got all day"  shit he right because I got work tomorrow. I didn't wanna leave stokeley yet . I grabbed my purse and got out the car seeing stokeley close the trunk with a blanket and bag in his hand .

 I grabbed my purse and got out the car seeing stokeley close the trunk with a blanket and bag in his hand

"What you got there stokeley" I looked at the bag questionably. "Relax girl , it's just some weed & backwoods . He knows just how to end my day . I smiled at the thought. "Besides we're here so I can get to know you more" ." ya know , your the first boy to ever do anything like this for me , I usually get controlling assholes" I said & he laughed "I'm NOT a controlling asshole , maybe . But your super cool , you're the first female I ever shared a type of relationship with . You seem down with me & hella chill & that's my type of gal."  I laughed at him saying gal .

Stokeley started rolling up 2 blunts & I opening the Pringle's he brought  . "Hmm" he handed me a blunt and I smiled starring at the water with stokeley. "What you doing tomorrow" he said . "Oh I just have to go to work,being a dumb ass lifeguard." "That's pretty sexy if you ask me" I blushed and handed him the blunt . "That's yours" I smiled and inhaled again . "Stokeley I appreciate you , I don't have much friends" my only friend in fact was out of state in Jamaica visiting family. "It's okay & my friends don't get me like you do , they never even offered me to come in the homes to get away , I mean jahseh does but I don't wanna  be in his face everyday" "so you rather be in mine ?" I laughed and so did he . "Yea , you're way much cuter than he is"

we laughed and ashed our now roach blunts . We both laid back on the blank while I cuddled into his side . Can this moment never end . I'm in love with my neighbor , this seems so surreal.

8:52

Stokeley parked his car in front of his house and got out . I got out too and waited for him to come to me . "I'm gonna miss you while you're at work tomorrow"  "boy shut up , you can come visit since your always skating with those losers in front of my job" he chuckled, "my friends aren't losers" "coolie is" we laughed and he gave me a big bear hug . He smelled so yummy , this time like old spice and weed .  I looked up at him and he suddenly kissed my forehead. "That's for being my bestest gal friend ever" ouch , lemme be your girl already.  I kissed his cheek & I atarted to feel his bulge through his shorts . "And that's for being the bestest dude friend ever" he smiled and we started to walk our own houses .

June 26, Monday

11:00 am

Oh shit , I gotta be in work in 20 minutes. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail . I searched for my lifeguard uniform so I can get dressed and out the house so I don't be any type of late . It was only down the street but sometimes I tend to take long leaving my crib .i grabbed my bag , phone & car keys . I'm only driving to get breakfast, I might as well be late for a reason.

I head to McDonald's and order an orange juice with a muffin . Something lite , i got back in the car and sped off to work .

2:34 pm

2:34 pm

It was so boring being on the job . Nobody ever drowns & most of the kids are always screaming and play fighting each other in the pool. I sat there watching the 13 people that were here swim .

📳 📳

Stokeley texted me . Ohhhh yesss . I opened it to see " I'm coming to your job to give you company, plus I know your ass misses me" I laugh at his text & wait for him . 7 minutes later stokeley comes running in . "JAMILYAAA" I blew my whistle loud asf causing everyone to look "no running stokeley" everyone went back to playing. "He little head" he mushed my head . "My head isn't little mut" he smelled good as always, this time old spice & toothpaste. "You smell good" "why thank you madam, I try for you my love" we laughed as I continued to scan the pool over again. We just sat and held conversation till it was time for me to go.

6:45 pm

Ski and I were up in my room watching family guy . I had my feet in his lap while he sat massaging my legs . I loved his touch , I wanted him to go higher .

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

🙂 cliff