Chapter 1

Avery's POV

I know I know another new girl story aren't you just sick of it? Well I know I am, but once again here you are reading it. Well I guess we should get this rolling.

Here I am in front of Sunny Field High, the perfect name to match how hot it is here. Who in the world moves to South Carolina, Charleston at that. Oh I know me, well more of my parents since I had no choice. And sure this place is pretty but, uuggh izzzzhottt.

I made my way to where I thought the office would be having no luck in finding it. Shouldn't the office be in the front of the school? Well I guess I have to ask someone for help, God please help me.

Walking up to a girl who seemed friendly and before I can even breath- "I don't know you. Don't want to know you. So walk away", blondey says with the attitude of a chihuahua. Cheerleader, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and caked up face, I should have known better.

"Shut up Kayla" a deep voice says. I look up to the pretties pair of eyes I've every seen. "Hi, I'm Aaron you must be new right?" he asked shaking my hand. "Uhh ye-yeah I'm Avery" I said mentally slapping myself for stuttering. I heard "Kayla" grumble under her breath.

"Where are you coming from", he asked "Umm California" I said "Wow California, that's a pretty far distance from here, what made you move down here?" he asked intrigued. "Um my mom got a job offer down here so yeah"I awkwardly smiled. I really need to find the office.

"Well Avery its nice meeting you and I hope to see you around" he said about to walk away. "W-wait" I said grabbing his hand before quickly letting go. "Yes" he said knowingly smirking. "Um could you help me find the office?" He stared at me for a minute before giving me a breathtaking smile. "Sure honey" he said grabbing my hand leading the way.

✨✨✨✨ Arthur's Note ✨✨✨✨

This is my first story that I'm actually going to try on. So criticism is greatly appreciated.