Practice

(Y/N's POV)
I woke up to my alarm going off, quickly getting ready and then going to wake up my mother. Gently shaking her awake she slowly woke up, playfully rolling my eyes before going back to my room and doing my hair, then changing into dance clothing. "Hopefully this looks presentable." You spoke as you looked in the mirror, taking your phone off the charger, taking a picture and sending it to Brady with the caption 'Does this look alright?' and I hit send. His little Bitmoji appeared and showed that he was typing, it gave a little smile on my face. 'It looks fine, don't stress :)' He sent back and I sent him back a quick thank you and then ate my breakfast and packed my lunch.

Within the next half an hour we were at the studio, going into Studio B and stretching out my legs, arms and back. I smirked when Brady walked through the door, I just really hoped nothing went wrong today. This show was supposed to have a lot of drama, I just really hoped that it didn't involve me or Brady for one day.

"Girls come on, time for practice. Group dance first. Brady too." Miss Abby spoke as we all quickly filed in, pulling on our costumes over our dance outfits. I had to admit, Brady did look cute..and for once my mind agreed with me. That was when I realized I really did like Brady. More than a friend.

(Brady's POV)
The costume over our dance uniform was weird, but somehow Y/N made it work. I tried making the routine look good, but I couldn't help but stare at Y/N through the mirror, causing me to fall a few times. Twisting my ankle wasn't fun, but Y/N was quickly on the floor at my side.

"A-Are you alright? W-What do you need?" They asked in a panic hurry, Sarah on my other side to help me walk out.

"I'm fine, Y/N. Don't worry, I'll be fine." I spoke, gently patting her shoulder as they set me down to grab me some ice. Sarah tried making a move on me, gently grabbing my bicep and kissing my cheek.

"Sarah stop. I'm sorry but I don't like you that way, just go practice please." I spoke as I just focused on my ankle, feeling guilty when she ran away crying. Soon enough Y/N came back with bandages and ice, thankful that they were being so nice.

"Where'd Sarah go?" They asked as they gently placed the ice on my ankle, waiting till it was numb before they slowly started wrapping up my ankle.

"She said she liked me, but I told her I didn't feel the same." I spoke as I soon sat up, finally clicking the two pieces together.

"Sarah wrote the note! That's who did it!" I exclaimed, Y/N laughing at my sudden outburst. Gently cupping their cheeks, they suddenly realized I was serious. "Let it sink in." I spoke calmly as I watched them realize after a moment, gently covering their mouth with their left hand.

"Holy shit! You're right! What're we gonna do?" They asked as their eyes grew wide, taking a minute before they went back to wrapping my ankle. After it was finally done, they pressed a little kiss to my wrapped up ankle.

"For good measure." They teased, throwing my arm over their shoulder and bringing me back into practice. I quickly called Miss Abby over and nodded to Y/N so she knew what I was talking about. She rolled over to us quickly, telling the girls to take a break for a minute.

"What's going on? Got anymore information?" She asked, she seemed way too excited about this 'detective work'. I nodded and she scooted closer, almost running over my good foot.