The Relaxation Method

"You're going to have to do much better than that, Vixens!" Cheryl ordered, her cheerleaders failing her as they often did. Was it so bad that she was a perfectionist and no one knew better than her?

She heard some of the girls groan, their energy levels running low since she had them practicing way longer than was fair. And even she knew it.

"Come on, Cher, we're exhausted. Can't we pick this back up tomorrow?" Josie asked.

Cheryl had a soft spot for Josie, who had always been a good friend to her despite her bossy and less than friendly nature.

Cheryl sighed, taking a better look at the tired girls, "Fine, but straight to bed, all of you. I want you fresh and on point when I see you next." She ordered, walking over to the bleachers where her things were.

Toni and Sweet Pea were hanging out at the top. Toni was at least trying to be unsuspicious, her schoolbooks scattered in the space between her and Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea didn't care, his eyes focused on the girls as they practiced, whistling and yelling words of praise every once in awhile. He'd taken quite a liking to Veronica, calling her 'sugar' a few times. Cheryl wondered what that was about. He looked like he was having quite a nice time actually.

Cheryl made herself seem busy, waiting until the rest of the girls headed out, refusing Josie's offer to head to the parking lot together.

Cheryl saw that Toni was moving around, gathering her books and packing them into her bag. Toni laughed, which was always music to Cheryl's ears, and punched her fellow Serpent on the shoulder before descending the bleachers to reach her, yelling a soft goodbye at Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea headed towards the parking lot, but not before catching Cheryl's eye and giving her a suggestive wink. She hated that he knew about her and Toni, but Toni swore he was her best and closest friend and that Serpents never told each other's secrets. Cheryl wondered what it would be like to have such a close friend.

"Good practice?" Toni asked as she came to stand with Cheryl.

"They could be better." Cheryl answered, picking her bag up as the two headed for the parking lot.

"You expect a lot from them." Toni said gently, and Cheryl couldn't be angry with her even if she tried. The statement was true, even she couldn't deny it.

She wished she didn't like Toni as much as she did. She wished she were normal. She wished her family didn't see straight through this perfect person she presented herself to be. She wished she were better.

"I expect them to be good, Toni," she corrected strongly.

"I know you do, babe, but we're all so busy. They've all got a lot on, just like you."

Cheryl threw her bag in the back seat of her car, Toni getting into the passage seat as she slid into the driver's side.

"Chick-fil-A?" Cheryl asked uncertainly, putting their conversation to an end with the simple question of where they'd eat.

Toni nodded, "Sure,"

And so Cheryl drove them a few towns over, where they didn't know anyone, and went through the drive-through, recapping their days as they shared a late dinner, snug in Cheryl's car.

Some time later Cheryl's legs were over the console, her now bare feet in Toni's lap as she massaged. Her touch was heavenly, and Cheryl watched with softness in her chest as Toni worked her magic.

Toni was so sweet with her that she sometimes felt like she could cry. Cheryl envied Toni; Toni was this person who didn't apologize for who she was, and she knew who she was. She was comfortable and confident in her skin, and that made her everything Cheryl wanted. She was brave and open and Cheryl craved to be those things too. She felt like she was always holding her breath.

It also helped that she was the sexiest girl Cheryl had ever seen. All the girls in school were beautiful, and Cheryl had always hated herself for even noticing. But Toni, with her long pink streaked hair, full lips, and big brown eyes always just stood out more than the rest. Her body was perfect too, always dressed up in her own personal style – flannel never looked as good as it did on her. And that leather jacket, it represented that she belonged somewhere where everyone accepted one another – a family beyond blood.

"Where'd you go, Cher?" Toni asked, snapping Cheryl out of her thoughts.

Cheryl shook her head, "Nowhere. Was just checking you out." She smiled, moving one of her feet up Toni's already short shirt, teasing.

Toni smiled happily and a little smugly, moving around in her seat until she was on her knees and leaning over the console, her hands on Cheryl's thighs as she came in for a kiss.

Cheryl moaned into the soft kiss, giggling when Toni surprised her by reaching for the seat adjuster and it quickly dropped down. They both shifted quickly, Toni now straddling her lap, holding her face in her hands and controlling the kiss.

Cheryl's hands explored, moving underneath Toni's short skirt and squeezing her ass.

"I know another way I can help you relax," Toni teased, hot kisses traveling down Cheryl's neck and making her sigh in pleasure.

They were towards the back of the parking lot, not many lights and no other cars around, but it was still a little exciting. If the girls were arrested and her parents found out why, she'd be dead. But the tingling throughout her body right now was much more important that her worries.

Cheryl pushed the leather jacket from Toni's shoulders, Toni quickly discarding it and moving her hands over Cheryl's covered breasts, groping with need. Her one hand continued down, pushing its way under Cheryl's skirt and into her underwear.

Toni adjusted her knee so it was between Cheryl's thighs, making her open up a little more and also making it hard for her to close them again. Toni ran her fingers over her sex, feeling the warm moisture spread over her clit as Toni's touch teased.

"You've been thinking about me, haven't you, baby?" Toni whispered against Cheryl's lips, both their breathing depended at the quick escalation of events. "Do you fantasies about me doing this to you?" she smiled, slipping two fingers in.

"Yes..." Cheryl whispered.

"I think about you all the time... whimpering my name..." She moved her fingers in and out, rubbing her palm against her clit.

"Toni..."

"Yeah... just like that," their lips met in feather light kisses, Cheryl whimpering and grabbing onto Toni's waist.

"The best thing in the world is watching you come..." Toni groaned, Cheryl's moans intensifying, her hips bucking against her hand as much as they possibly could.

It turned her on, the fact that Toni liked doing this to her. She knew exactly how to get her off.

"Oh, fuck, Toni..." she gasped as her orgasm hit, her mouth open and eyes shut.

Toni knew just how to touch her, building up her movements only to slow them down, gently easing her off the edge and back to an even better reality. Toni's warm eyes were watching her when she opened hers again, a lazy smile spreading across her face.

"Well, I'm definitely relaxed,"

Toni teased her sensitive clit, making her giggle and grab her wrist, pulling her hand out and forcing her arm behind her back.

"Oh, baby wants to play rough," Toni smiled down at her, excitement clear in her eyes.

"Straddle my lap again." Cheryl ordered, helping Toni back into their original position before pushing her hand into Toni's panties and returning the favor.

This was Cheryl's definition of 'the best thing in the world' too – just her and Toni, alone in a town where no one knew them and no one could judge them.