How could you!

{Jay's POV} in 3rd person

This Type of text means thoughts/thinking this will only happen in 3rd person POV

Jay just finished recording with Dan and the rest of the Danplan crew and was already getting ready to go out into the night... He had to go out late so he waited till 1am.

*where most people were in bed *

Jay sighed as he went out fully dressed. He had on a black baggy hoodie with dark blue jeans and boots he waited till it became 1am and, went out . He went somewhere where nobody would see him, he waited for a van to pick him up.

"I don't want to do this.." he sighed annoy he wanted to sleep and he was tried but he had the energy to still do anything even though he hasn't slept in days.

He saw the van pulling up, the car door sledd open and he saw his partner Zandra. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black jeans with a black baseball hat with her hair in a ponytail and also had boots on too.

-Zandra is nice very loyal like long-term friendship funny but basic is partly a sociopath overall a great person.

" what's up Jay " she said careless "hey Zandra " Jay reply. Behind Jay Zandra notice something like a another shadow...Zandra kept quiet till Jay and Her sat down.

"I think I saw a another shadow but like am kind of tried so am not sure. " she blurted out

"Your probably just imagine things it was probably my shadow to be honest." jay said, he didn't seem to care.

"I just wanna get this over with...."

"....."

"....."

"So how's your recording go" Zandra broke the peaceful silence.

"Pretty good I think, I made my sleeping deprived a joke in the video though I think my friends are worried about me."

"Why's that's" Zandra question Jay

"Well their my closest friends and normally when we talk am not tried and I did act kind of strange but I think it's fine"

"Hopefully they don't know what going on... hopefully this will be over soon"

"Yeah so do I... so how your day"

"Sadness,fake friends and loneliness "

"Wow that's... pretty sad"

"Well I like to be alone so it not that bad I least your my real friend"

"Wow I feel very special"

" Your not meant to feel special mother fucker "

*Jay and Zandra laugh a bit*

Jay and Zandra arrived. They sat patiently, waiting for the boss to give then
instructions .the car door finally opened and boss came in, looking sus as fuck.He was wearing a coat with dark tinted sunglasses with expensive boots and designer pants.

-the boss/Eddy is selfish,cruel but sometimes a softie. is full on maniac.a bit of a sociopath. loves to see people scared and helpless

"Right make sure y'all are ready cause one mistake will be a punishment"

Jay and Zandra shudder at his words.

"SO LISTEN UP!.. Jay you'll be heading to building C side alleyway their be a guy standing he's armed today we were only able to bring one gun so Jay you won't have a gun instead you'll have a knife so be careful. "