Whats going on!?

{Zandra POV}

Jay and I got off the van with him dragging his friend.... Stephen? Am Not really sure what his name is but am pretty sure that's his name.. right!??

We were instructed to go inside the warehouse. I saw Stephen finally starting to listen to Jay for once and I see them holding hands now....

Cute... OH SHIT DO I!?! I SHIP IT!??. god damn it I always ship people at the wrong time just whyyyy do I do this .you know what that shouldn't matter right now I need to protect Stephen right now...

While I was lost in my train of thought about shipping and having to protect Stephen I realized we we're about to suddenly stop. Again... My eyes widen seeing Jay now getting taken away.

"GET THE FUCK OFF JAY!!"

Stephen yelled at them.

I get a grip on his arm before he could do anything that could cause trouble and tried give him a reassuring face even though I knew what was going to happen was going to be horrible. 'Shit okay... EVERYTHING GOING TO BE OKAY.. but still need to calm him down he literally looks like he's going to hyperventilate.

But just as I heard a noise behind me it was too late for me to react to what was about to happened.

Then Everything went black.

{Stephen POV}

I felt the grip on my arm go loses. I look down to see the girl Jay was with now on the ground.

'Fuck'

Then suddenly i was pick up by the waist by someone way bigger then me.

"H-hey LET ME GO"

I said trying to kick and punch him. but it's like it did nothing to him.... i keep yelling,then I was getting seated on chair.i kept trying to make it difficult for them to tied me up . then someone who looks like they in charge aka who's the guy who wanted me dead.he pointed a gun at me.

"Stop resisting or I'll shot you"

He said in a dark serious voice.I felt the color on my face whited. I stop moving but I tried not showing anything signs of weakness since I don't want to give them what they want .the rope was getting tight. I remember how I just left my phone at home.damn it how could I have been so stupid ughh not to take my phone with me omg am so dumb I could have got the cops here. DAMN IT!

"Okay are you done"

"Yes sir..."

"Now time for questioning my least favorite part... so tell me what's your name..."

".... um my name is Stephen..."

"Alright Stephen... how much did you see."

He sounds intimidating. I saw him pulls out a knife. Ok shit am probably screwed...

"W-well I know where Jay goes to at night and I saw the whole m-murder scene... but I don't know where I am right now."

He got closer to me.a little too close...he put the  knife close to my stomach.I started to shaking a bit

He smile. at what though? My fear?

"Is that really all you know. Or are you lying."

"I-I swear that's all I know."