Chapter 1

Roman get a fan to his hotel room, because he notice she follows him to a club he went after smack down, she get too drunk and he didn't want her to have a accident so he drives her to his hotel.

His being single for the past few months, so after every show he get to a club or a bar to drink few beers and forget about his problems, normaly he get back to his hotel all alone and went to his room that he shared with dean, but dean is always at his room banging a girl or just sleeping.

But this night is diferent.....

"What's your name doll?" -roman

"Y/N" - you replied softly shyly and drunk.

"Before you ask where i'm taking you, well to the hotel i'm staying" -roman

*later*

He get you to his bed and take off your heels, he look at you from head to toe. You have a curvy sexy body, long red hair, brown eyes, sexy pink lips. You wear a short & tight black dress.

"You should get some sleep" - roman say walking to his couch.

"Stay with me please" -you beg on his king size bed.

"I'm sleeping on the couch doll don't worry" - roman.

"Please sleep with me the bed is too big" -you beg once again.

"So you want me to sleep with you drunk lady" -roman smile gently.

"Yes big guy come on" - you replied.

He grabbed a pair of sweat pants from a chair and strip off his clothes staying only on his boxers, he put on his sweat pants without shirt and slide on the bed besides you. You smile. Both of you fall asleep jocking around.

*middle of the night*

You feel sweaty and hot, you opened your eyes when you feel his leg intertwined with yours, your right arm was thrown over his waist, you smile.

"Damn his so sexy" - you though yourself.

You admired his body, you move your arm to touch softly his chest with your hand.

You rub his nipples and traced the tattoo of his chest softly with your thumb, he opened his eyes and a soft moan escapes his lips. You look up and he look sleepy but seductive, he smile looking at you.

"Stop teasing the sleepy tiger doll" - roman

"I'm not teasing a tiger i'm teasing a sexy beast" - you smile shyly but seductive

"Haha really" - roman replied.

"Yes sexy beast" - you joke.

He get ontop you quickly and kiss you rough then stop and smile.

"Do you feel me babe" - roman pressing himself onto you.

"Mmm yes i do" - you replied feeling his erection as well while he get his hand behin you and start pulling off your dress, he take it off your sexy and curvy body and throw it away.

He pushed down long your hot pant throwing it to the floor, he parted your legs and look at you seductive and wild licking his lips while he go low and licked your wet folds.

"Ahh..." - you moaned

"Sshhh doll my friend can hear you" - roman say taking his time to plead you as well.

He switched positions soon. You went down and wrap his cock on your hands and stroke it hard making him moan softly, you put it in your mouth and suck it hard.

"Damn doll" - roman groaned

"Mmm" - your moans vibrate on his large cock making him grip tight your hair in pure pleasure.

"Shit stop" - roman say pulling you ontop him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, you placed him into you, he felt your stretched wall.

"Oh damn doll so tight" - roman groaned while you ride him slowly.

He hold you helping you keept the pace, moving your hips around with a rythm's.

He found your lips with his you're moaning softly, he licked them and plug his tongue inside your mouth kissing you roughly, your walls get tighter around his cock.

"Oh damn doll" - roman groaned

"Oh roman" - you groaned putting your hands on his chest to hold yourself a bit more.

"Mmm baby doll" roman groaned while you ride him faster, he switches the possition getting ontop you thrusting in you all the way in lil rough

"Ahh fuck me harder baby" - you beg.

"Oh baby girl no need to beg" roman say out of breath going as hard as he could go, sucking and bitting your shoulder hard until both of you catch your climax.

"oh fuck..." you groaned and cum, he do few more thrust in and out hard and came soon after you.

"Y/N fuck" -roman said as he came and collapsed ontop you rolling over next to you catching his breath, he pulls you closer and gently kissed you.

"Hope you enjoy it" - roman said smiling

"Yeah i did roman" - you replied smiling

"Please for you i'm Joe" - roman said kissing you again

"Ok Joe" - you replied hugging him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and cuddles with you.

( hope everyone enjoy it.....)

{J'ann ^_^ Shield Boo}

Xoxo <3

#RomanReigns

Coment & Vote Please

And thanks for the support guys...!