Home

Namjoon POV

Jin has been at work for hours and I really miss his warmth. I know I sound clingy but it's because I am. Sigh. "Well might as well make some food." I say to myself out loud. I oh so sadly get out of my warmth ball with all the blankets. I forgot that I'm wearing only Jin's pink hoodie and black boxers. His hoodie is loose on me cause of those (hot) stupid worldwide shoulders as he calls them.    

I look at the clock seeing it's 6:00, only 1 more hour and jin gets out.
I pour hot water in some instant ramen cause god knows I'm not cookinging sHiT. I grab chopsticks and go in the living room to watch naruto. Don't judge me I'ma weeb.
Shit forgot my water. I get up and walk to the fridge.

Jin P.O.V

My boss let me out early cause I had finished my paperwork. I really missed Joon his squishy little cheeks (yes both😉) and his little dimples. I slowly open the door to our little house being quiet as possible and take off my shoes  and see Joon walking to the fridge.

Joon P.O.V

I look for the water but can't find it. I stand back up "AAHh" I feel arms wrap around my waist. I look up at Jin (Joon is smaller then jin) "You scared me you old man." I say with a mad pout and look away.

"Aww don't be mad. Pwwease?" He start to pecking my neck alot which I can't help but realese giggles "Ok ok I forgive you." I turn and get on my toes pack my his nose. "I see your wearing my hoodie." He says looking down.

"I missed you and it's comfy." I said hiding my self with the hood. "Cuddles." I say putting my arms up with sweater paws. "Ugh you're so cute." He coos bending down. He lifts me by my hips and I wrap legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

We get to the bedroom and he sets me down. I get on my side and wait for him. He comes back in black basketball shorts and a plain white tee showing his shoulders.
I open up for him to cuddle to which he doesn't hesitate.  He lays on top of me  hugging me and nuzzling into my neck. I then rest my cheek on his head and wrap my legs around his waist. My hands are playing with his dark brown locks.

He lifts his head up and gives me a hard but nice and passionate kiss to which I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"I missed you." He say laying his head back on my chest "I missed you too." I reply hugging him tighter.

Hey the trashy author is baaack.