2 - the princess, her goal and her failure

Y/n may have a creative and intricate mind but she still knew where to draw a line when it came to reality and fiction. No matter how many dark stories she wrote, she did not do or experience them. That's why she's sure, that this is a dream. Because Y/n L/n is not a princess. Nor is she a girl named Philippa De Alger Obelia. But this maid and the mansion who magically appeared in front her seemed too real in that moment. Quite frankly Y/n wasn't sure what to say. And before she knew it she had passed out on the floor her mind still swarming with questions.

When Y/n awoke she was greeted with a headache and a fancy room

When Y/n awoke she was greeted with a headache and a fancy room. "Oh.. I passed out.." Y/n sat up, quite frankly she was irritated. But mostly afraid, especially since she hadn't woke up back home, or in that forest. She desperately felt like crying but she was a big girl, she couldn't cry! Choking back her tears she got off the bed, what should she do..? She's only 13 years old after all.. it seems like they think I'm Philippa.. which reminds me why would they? Do I look like her? I remember the description of her clearly, she had (e/c) eyes, that glowed with contempt.. but it wasn't the colour of her eyes that was so beautiful it was what was inside. Two shining diamonds... and her (h/c) curls that looked beautiful when in the sun, she was the epitome of beauty. A beauty that was feared, respected and envied but even then, she was not as beautiful as her mother according to the nobles. She had big shoes to fill ever since she was born. It's no wonder she succumbed to insanity.

edit: changed the description of "Philippa" so the reader is not forced to be blue eyed lolololol
-

Philippa De Alger Obelia was to be the future emperor. No, not the empress... but the emperor of Obelia. She had been raised to rule, and everybody had high expectations of her. Even Claude himself. I sighed softly, covering my face with my hands and then brushing my hair out of my eyes. I sat up from the plush bed looking out the window and watching a flock of birds. The sun hurt my eyes but I paid no attention to it 'She was the ultimate boss in Who Made Me A Princess..' I thought, but then again her harsh upbringing was also her downfall. She was an elegant and sophisticated lady, adored among women and men. Though she hid a ugly personality.. I frowned

'One that bears anger akin to a wildfire, the moment that spark set off she could become an entirely different person compared to the calm woman from before.' She had been Roger Alpheus' greatest weapon but even so she burned out from the inside. Becoming insane from hatred of her very own father.

Claude De Alger Obelia..

-
I sat upright looking around the bedroom, it was rather similar to Athanasia' room, very simple yet elegant. Nothing too out there but there was one table by the window that caught my interest. Standing up I walked over to round table. On it lay a few books, a key and some makeup. I took the key, I wasn't sure what it was for but I took it anyways. "This should be helpful in the future." I smiled putting it in a pocket I had. Taking a seat I looked over the books among me.

"Survive As The Heroine's Husband"

"The Reason Why Raelian Ended Up At The Duchess's Mansion"

"The Abandoned Emperor"

Huh?

'These books seem similar..?' I thought to myself wondering where I had heard them from unfortunately I had no time to think about that and was interrupted by a knocking from the door. I froze, before moving behind the table "C-come in?" I called out, slowly the door opened..

This is how I imagined Philippa! But I kept the choices for you guys lol, again I haven't proofread but I'll check later!