The truth is...

Huey stormed out of the mansion, out of the property, and he walked down the streets to the park. He was mad, really mad with his brothers, actually the three of them just had a terrible argument, an argument where only him was thinking clearly and not moved by feelings. Why? Why couldn't they see that they were wrong? The three of them had been living in the mansion for a few weeks and now both Dewey and Louie believe that they're the lost triplets, how naive they are!

No, Huey couldn't understand why his brothers were so blind, they fallen into the McDuck clan lies. He was the only one who resisted those lies and this was the reason that lead them to fight each other. Sometimes Huey wished that this mission would only be on his shoulders, his brothers sometimes were to much impressionable, he was a more calmed duck and thought things deeper before taking decisions.

Aunt Magica warned them, she told them the McDuck clan would use every trick they had to convince them that that they're the lost triplets. But aunt Magica assured them several times that they were created with the only purpose to pretend being the lost triplets and get aunt Magica's powers one day. It's impossible that they can be the lost triplets, can it?

But on the other side... Huey knew that his young brother Louie was extremely good reading people. And the duckling dressed in green was hundred per cent sure that Scrooge didn't lied to them when he talked about the DNA test. Also, the Duck woman, Della, she assured that the leather jacket that Huey always wears is a jacket that belonged to her. She assured that she left the jacked on her babies, to protect them from the cold weather before they were kidnapped. That's ridiculous, how can be the same jacket? But... on the other side, aunt Magica was really persistent on him taking the jacked. Why? What was the reason for doing this? Why was her aunt sure that this would work in the way it worked?

And... thinking about it, this family... they were very kind, ones more than others, since they arrived at the mansion the first time. Did they really care of them? Huey sighed, he was confused. He trusted aunt Magica, but this family... they certainly seemed to want them.. to love them, and this is much more than Magica and Poe made in all those years since they were created.

Is it-? Is it possible that Dewey, Louie and himself were truly the lost triplets? Is it possible that aunt Magica lied to them her entire life?

Huey would be lying if he'd assure that his brothers weren't happy living there. Dewey connected really fast with Della and with Webby too (Huey thought that Webby was a good girl but a little weird), and Huey had to admit that both acted really kind with his brother, kindlier than Magica, and both really worried about him, about the three of them.

Also, Louie seemed to adapt really fast on living in the mansion, with all those mod cons they never had living in Magica's little house... well, that wasn't strange, Louie loved living surrounded by comfort, and now he was living in the best place of all, he couldn't be more happy.

As for himself... well, he still refused to believe they were the lost triplets, they couldn't be them, but there were also so many evidences... he didn't know what to think, he wanted to believe aunt Magica, but honestly, he was starting to doubt about her as well, he wouldn't admit this in front of his brothers of course, at least not while he wasn't sure about it.

Huey closed his eyes at the same time he led his hands to his head, he had to find irrefutable evidence before-

"Huey?"

The little duckling turned around just to see in front of him his aunt, looking at him with an indecipherable expression. Huey's eyes opened with surprise before ask:

"Aunt Magica?"

The witch smiled and answered:

"Yes Huey, it's me"