★✩𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 | 𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸✩★

ℍ𝕠𝕨 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜

   That night, Arthur and Deirdre Young proudly took the baby they believed was theirs home to the quiet English village of Tadfield. The Antichrist had been on Earth for 24 hours. While in London's Soho, an angel and a demon had been drinking solidly for the last six of them.

   Classical music plays softly out of tune, while Crowley and Y/n drink their wine. Crowley filling his glace again before walking over to where the angel is.

   "So, what what exactly is your point?" the angel asks her voice sluggish from the amount of alcohol.

   "My point is," Crowley burps settling himself down across from the female. "My point is, dolphins. That's my point. Big brains, the size of- damn big brains. Not to mention the whales. Brain city, whales."

   "Kracken! Ooh, great, big bugger!" Y/n says leaning back in her chair taking another swig of her drink. "Supposed to rise up to the surface. Right- right up at the end, when the sea boils."

   "Well, that's my point. Whole sea bubbling. The dolphins, the whales. Everything turning into Bouillab Bouill-bouillab Bouillab-" Crowley tries to say the word making Y/n try to say it. She leans forward, the two are extremely close. "Fish stew" Crowley whispers. "Anyway, it's not their fault." He backs away from her face before speaking. She reaches for another bottle of wine, filling her glass and leaning back into her seat. "And that's the same with gorillas. They say a lot of Sky's gone red. There's stars crashing down. And what are they putting in bananas these days?" Crowley stands, shaking his hands.

   "They're all creatures, great and small."

   "And you know what's worse? When it's all over, you've got to deal with eternity!" He stands away from the angel show sits quietly in her chair for a moment.

   "Eternity?" Y/n asks sitting straight in her chair looking upset.

   "Yeah, it won't be so bad at first. Although no Stephen Sondheim first nights in eternity, I'm afraid." The demon places the sheet music he had picked up down. Turning to the angel and walking over to her. "Although, I have heard rumors that your boss really loves The Sound of Music," Crowley says holding a sound of music booklet. He walks behind her chair and puts his arms over the chair around her body showing her the booklet. "You fancy spending eternity watching that? You could literally climb every mountain over and over and over and over and over and over." Crowley goes and places the booklet back on the shelf and tipsily walks back towards her chair again, standing beside her.

   "I-I don't like it any more than you do, but I told you, I can't diso- not do what I'm told. I'm an angel. I-" She runs her hand over her face. "Oh, God, I- I can't cope with this while I'm drunk. I'm going to sober up."

   "Yeah, me too." They both inhale sharply and strain. Y/n licks her lips in a way that looks like she dislikes the taste she's getting. Crowley does the same. Resting his head on the back of her chair.

   Harriet Dowling took baby Warlock to his new home, an official London residence.

   "Even if I wanted to help, I couldn't. I can't interfere with the Divine Plan."

   "Well, what about diabolical plans? You can't be certain that thwarting me isn't part of the Divine Plan too. I mean, you're supposed to thwart the wiles of the Evil One at every turn, aren't you?"