❦a solution ❦

( sorry i forgot to post tuesday i had a lot going on that day and didn't have time to write so i'll be posting two chapters today :))

(y/n) pov
since i have had all my energy drained from me because i told the doctors to do everything in there power to get me walking for the sports festival so i can compete

i've been really sick because of it.

bakugo would come hang out with me after school because i would have to stay home.

now the festival is in 2 days and i have barely anytime to train.

Nezu said that since i went through all of that all i had to do was compete in the 1v1 fight.

hopefully that will still get some people's attention to ask for me in there hero program.

bakugo pov
(y/n) has been really sick because of all of the pain and time she had to go through to get walking again

she's so drained that the idiot can barley walk by her self.

so everday after school i walk to her house and hang out with her because i already know i'm going to win the festival.

there's 2 days left till the sports festival so i hope that (y/n) has the energy to compete

even tho we're not a "thing" i treat her just as if we're were one.

she's said that she isn't ready to admit her feelings for me but is okay with being friends.

that's more then i could ask for from her at this moment.

but round face keeps on trying to get in my pants and get all up on me after i have told her i'm not interested.

(y/n)s in a sensitive state of mind right now because oh the pain she's in so i can't tell her anything that would make her upset.

but i guess will see what happens at the sports festival.

i had finally got to her house after a hour because of the stupid train ride that i had to take.

i knocked on the door signaling that i was here and as i reach for the handle to let my self in there she is standing for the first time on her own in a week.

baku:" (y-y/n) your s-standing!"
(y/n):" yea *grunts in pain* but it hurts..."

i opens the door wider to let my self in. and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch.

(y/n):" why i have to start walking on my own i know that i went trough a lot and lots of pain but i need to also start walking on my own you baka"

she smiled that beautiful smile that always gave me the chills and could light up a room.

baku:"i know but i hate to see your hurting..."
(y/n):" welll i had a feeling you would be mad at me for walking without anyone home so i ordered us some curry!"

she knew i loved curry.

baku:"THIS DOSENT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IM MAD AT YOU OKAY!"

(y/n):" can you stop being a little bakubitch and get the food off the counter before i do it my self?"

i got up mad and stomped into the kitchen i could hear her laughing at me.

baku:"HEY I CAN HER YOU NERD!"

(y/n):"SROP YELLING AT ME AND BRING ME FOOD BAKA"

god she made me so mad sometimes but i couldn't stay mad at her forever.