EEN

THE DOOR to a small apartment opened and in walked Selina, completely exhausted from the day. Happy to have found her way back to the complex she was living in, she closed the door. It was raining heavily and she didn't have a jacket nor a umbrella with her. Luckily she had not gotten in too much trouble for artiving too late, she just had to stay longer and help sort out the old documents. Now, that was a very tiring thing to do and she just wanted to take a shower and get in her bed. She took off her shoes and let herself fall onto the small couch in her living room.

She was still touched by Frenkie's actions. It amazed her how someone could be that sweet. If her mom was here in that moment, she would advise her to go for him. Her mom had really been the most amazing person in the world. Sadly she had passed away from cancer when she was just 11. Most of the time she missed her dearly. From that on she had lived with her dad and her brother Christian. There lacked some female support for her. They were great people, but in certain moments she just needed her mom. She shrugged off the thought and her mind wandered back to Frenkie.

Selina smiled madly. The only guy that was ever so nice to her was her brother and that was really nothing special. Frenkie seemed like a genuine good guy and almost too perfect to be true. Her dad would now say that she shouldn't let herself get fooled and that there are always bad things to a good person. She didn't believe in his pessimistic thinking and her brother would now shake his head. He always described himself as realistic and would tell her to not be too negative, but always cautious. The problem was that she had inherited her mom's naivete. She trusted everyone way too easily and most of the time it didn't cause any issues. Some people took advantage of it, but that didn't let her think that the majority were nice with good intentions.

She got up and went to the bathroom. After showering, she got into her pyjama and got into her king-size bed, which she had brought with her from Rotterdam. It was the most comfortable bed she had ever slept in and she wouldn't trade it for anything. She was happy how today went. If it weren't for Frenkie, the day would have been a big catastrophe and she silently thanked him. He was really the sweetest guy she had ever met and she had to admit, she had a slight crush on the blonde boy. Slowly, but happy she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she was happy to finally know the way to work thanks to Sergi. She had done a bit research and found out who the guy that drove her was. It was quite a long walk and she made a note in her head to get a car. Barcelona was a huge city and there was no way she could get everywhere without a car. It was stupid of her to not take her car from Rotterdam with her, but she thought she could handle public transport and not get lost everytime she walked out of the door. Well, she was terribly wrong. She finally arrived at her destination and was happy to not needing to pay much attention to directions anymore.

It was a good day, her task was to answer calls and transfer them to the right department or person. It was easy work and nothing tiring. In her lunch break her best friend Jolene, short Jo, called her and Selina told her everything. Jo was very excited about it and told her to go for it. She was happy to have the blessing of her best friend, it meant a lot to her. She was a part of the family, being there every weekend, for every family dinner and most importantly she was dating Christian. They had been together for a year and to say that Selina was shocked when they announced their relationship was an understatement.
But she was super happy for them and she knew they were perfect for each other.

After ending the call, she went back in to go to her place, when the secretary called her over and told her a guy had left something for her. She handed her a bouquet of lilies. A note was attached to it.

I hope you like these flowers and have a great day :)
~Frenkie

The secretary called Isabel smiled knowingly at her. She blushed and quickly grabbed all her belongings and went up. It was really something special for her and she was touched. It was a simple gesture, but still so sweet and caring. It made her wonder how much of a liking he had taken onto her to send her flowers. Completely taken in by this, she startled when the phone rang. She reminded herself that she was at work and got back to answering calls.

For her it was a perfect day and nothing could destroy her mood today...

_
this is a bit longer, still just an insight to her life, family and work
again, hope you enjoyed!
much love 💞