pp shortage

The kid on the left side of Mars was no ordinary kid, once he hit puberty it all changed. This wasn't like the normal kids, instead of growing things, everything got shorter and shorter and shorter and shorter. One day after work he met a very tall woman with a long beard and 10 toes on each foot. She was 60 years old and had very juicy wrinkles. Then he realized that he wanted kids but realized that he couldn't get a boner and his pp was too short anyway. A few years later they got married and the wife caught him in the act, in the shower with her grandmother and she watched as he was scrubbing her back ferociously while fingering her asshole with passion. He glided his tongue across her vaseline filled wrinkles and between each pore he tasted the vaseline as it seeped through her wrinkly skin. She couldn't say much because her grandmother had thought she was getting cured. To prevent a stroke all they could really do was let it be. As we spoke his pp was only getting shorter and shorter and eventually it fell off. Her grandmother looked up at him with disgust and slapped him senseless leaving red hand marks on his face. She then grew ultra scribblenauts wings and flew out of the bathtub letting her wrinkles hang, leaving her diaper behind. She felt...free. For pp small, it was embarrassing and disappointing, all he could do was cry. The worst part is his girlfriend broke up with him and kicked him where it hurts-...except that part wasn't there in the first place which caused him physical pain and lead his heart to shatter to pieces.  Then one day an almighty loaf came along to change that. She had also just gone through a breakup and needed some reassurance, she wanted to feel wanted. She met pp small in a cafe and they had so much chemistry that they made baby loafs on top of the counter. no one knows how ppl small did it considering he had no more pp, but he was successful. Turns out almighty loaf wasn't so nice after all and she took all the baby loafs and ran, denying the fact that pp small was the father out of embarrassment of his pp shortage. She then ran to a new woman and left pp small on his own. After, pp small started collecting pantyhose from his mom. Each night he visited his mothers house and stole pantyhose from her drawers. This lead to him finding a magical dildo that had sparkles and rainbows on it. He carefully placed it on his night stand one day and went to bed. He woke up with a massive erection, confused on how this could have happened. He looked to his left and saw that the magical dildo was no where to be found. At the end of the day pp small was a successful teenage boy who now was able to have regular babies, not loaf. He lived happily ever after with his American girl doll that he would masturbate with while watching porn. Never underestimate a pp small.