Chapter 3

After a month of training.....

"Ok student today we will going to present our power to everyone... let's see whose the  one whom have a strongest power in Zath city ... May I call Catherine..."

" Good morning ma'am I have a sub elemental power I can see the future...."

"woah .... Nice ... So can you see the future of Mr. Van Zath? "

"Yes ma'am I can see him with Ms. Avery Raven their happy and can see on their eyes that their in love..."

"yeahhh.....!!!nice one dude...."

"isn't it true miss Catherine?"

"Yes ma'am it is... Everytime I look at their eyes I can see their future... I also seen that Ms.Avery is the most powerful immortal until now."

"oh really?if that is your sub elemental you may sit down... "

"Next is Mr. Van,"

"My elemental power is fire i can burn the forest in blink of the eye and also I can talk to animals...."

" How about you Avery can you present to us your power?"

"A...ahhh ok?? Ahhh my power was I can read the mind of everyone....."

"that's only your power?why are you group to the 4 king if your power is just weak?"

" Wait!!! I'm not done yet on presenting my power... Aside from reading others mind... I can also
Control.. The 4 elementals Fire,water,land,air...I don't know how but when I take of my necklace and train my capabilities in thinking..... my other skill that I inherit was being seen...."

"Are you sure Ms Raven?"

"yes ma'am.. "

"Ok let's try your power..."
"Try to control Mr. Van zath power...."
"ok I will maam..."

Wahhhhh....! Fire ball...!,fire blade...! Fire thunder....

Clap...clap..clap......
"Very good .. miss Raven you easily learn.. your truly a daughter of Arthur and Alona...they are great warrior who handle elemental power.
Ok class continue the training and do your best to learn better strategy..."

Alora Pov:

Avery learn her power ...I can see Alona  in her ...she's beautiful and have a positivity in life she didn't think twice on solving something like his father Arthur the known mind reader's at whole zath city...

"Avery !wake up...
We're going to buy some stuff at the market.."

" Yes untie ... I'll be there ...five minutes more please..."

"Whew....!That's the most amazing cab ive ever seen tita Alora... A cab that can fly. ... Wonderful...
So this is the market? Here in Zath... ?
I cant take my breath.... Oh there's a magical wand auntie?"

"Yes Avery that wand can use in making medicine.."
" oh really?"
"shhhh quiet minimize your voice don't talk to much when your buying stuff here..." 

"but why auntie? I'm just enjoying here..."

"Just do what I said it's for your safety..."

"ok I understand I will tita Alora..."

"Try this fountain dress Avery..."

"for what tita?"

" It's for the magical ball that will happen in The Academy..."

"It's beautiful tita ...it's like a Cristal clear water that dosent stop on moving....".          

"I hope you'll enjoy the party this Sunday because it is the time on picking a partner for your mission..."

"What mission auntie?"

"You'll know in time Avery... Just enjoy the whole night..."

Magical ball...........

"Good evening student ... Welcome to the Magical ball of Zath academy... This ball is for partnering couple of the night when midnight come the one you'll dancing will be your partner in mission....so student enjoy the night.."

Avery Pov:

It's really wonderful here... The design of the whole party was amazing there's a hanging chandelier on the ceiling ....  Nice music to the talking instrument ...and every one  wearing best tux and dresses...different colors and magical glitters was plaster... And the waiters can fly.... Are they sorcerer?oh the four elemental king was look dashing on their tuxedo... Are they looking for something why are they didn't dance?

Zio Pov
Oh god ... It's crowded here how can we fine Avery?we need to find here now... For us to protect her..

"Dude did you see Avery?"

"Not yet... Lots of girls are here its difficult to find her.."

"Dude van... Why don't you try to help us?"

" Tsss.... I want to enjoy the night ... If I see Avery my whole night will be disaster... "

"Yeah someone gonna irritated because of the girl... "

"Hahahaha hell no I just want to enjoy this ball...."

"Bad trip it's really hard to find that girl because we're wearing a mask..."

Ting...!Ting...!

"Ladies and gentlemen it's already midnight you can now take of your mask ...your partner will be your partner in mission..."

Van Zath Pov:

"Ladies and gentlemen it's already midnight you can't take off your mask"

So this girl will be my partner this year? I think she's beautiful... She's wearing a fountain dress she looks wonderful tonight ...I was eager to know her name ....

"You?"
"You!!!!"
"What ?"
"Van Zath?"
"Avery Raven?"
"So its you?"
" So its you?"
"Oh God ...! Lots of lady why you?"
"Oh God ....! Lots of guys why you?"

I'm so dom.....I'm so dead.....

"Ok student your partner now was your partner in mission whole year!!"

"What??? Hell no!!!"
"Eww... No...!"