~Message to my dear readers~

Y-Chan. You can call Author-chan Y-Chan or Y-san

Y-Chan is an anime lover like, since birth because of her dad. Her dad loves animes to Dragon ball to Naruto/Boruto. Her dad had influenced Y-chan to watch it as well and found it really interesting.

Y-chan found My Hero Academia on a TV channel, and of course through her dad. She thought, "This would be boring.. meh..." But then she saw the Heroes VS Villains part of the said anime and turned very interested in the story.

She started to like and love the anime. And started to love (obsess) Todoroki Shoto, for some.. stupid reason. It was because of the Sports Festival.

And as soon as the season 2 ended at the TV, they watched it at an anime site and finished up to season 3 (and currently waiting for season 4).

And for Y-chan's creative mind, she thought of making a little story. And it started on a piece of paper. And her first write about the story is on 6th grade.

Did you know that Miyu was Jeon's original name? But because she love her cousin and she joined Wattpad, Y named Miyu next to her Bias' last name, Jeon. Jeon as Jeon Jungkook, the Seoul, South Korean group named BTS.

Fun fact, Fight wasn't her first Todoroki and reader story. There are the first one whose titled I Need You but then that story turned wrecked and all broken and ended up deleting it.

And so, in the story's first 2-3 parts, Or even the 1st part had like.. 20 reads! How was that possible?

The story now is different and not really the planned ending and storylines.

Like from the very start, Y-chan thought that it would have a good ending with Shoto. And the line that I've sent in watty's that Yakishiba and Kitorio will save Aizawa and live happily with Shoto. But that plan seemed to be broken.

And the days continued. Every words in the story increases, the reads as well.

Year hit 2019 and story gotten more and more known as the reads was like 500+

Y-chan continued writing until June and that's when her readers started to give her bunch of comments and votes. It's like, when she woke up her notification was full of "(username) voted on Fight..." that made her happy and confused in the same time.

"I was just writing some junks but then many of you guys still read it..! How did you guys stayed that long?"

And so, Those normal days became normal to her.

"Making this story is actually a nice idea..! A mistake that turned into a miracle!"

Peoples until now has been reading this story surprisingly.

The comments made her happy.

The votes makes her fine all day.

Your feedbacks, either good or bad made her improve even the slightest.

Y-chan is not mad if reader-san corrects her, she's just embarrassed.

"You guys have to see that mistake of mine..! How embarrassing! I should change it asap!"

It may be hard for Y-chan to find the right words to add to the story, she still tries. This girl is tough★

So [Insert you name], It's nice to see.. That you're still reading, until this part..!

Y-chan wishes to help you with all cost she could do.

Do not forget that don't, never lose hope. In whatever situation. In wherever it is. In an every bad situation, there are always a good one.

Y-chan might not know you life, your secrets, your looks, but she doesn't mind talking to anyone, even strangers (with good intentions).

Let's call it a day!

This message has ended! Thankfully! ☺️

Arigatogozaimashita!

Plus Ultra!

Love,
Y-chan/Maki💜