Chapter Three

Right when he started to cut, an arrow entered his shoulder. I jumped up, took my machete, and sunk it into his head. I heard a low sound signaling his death. I pushed his body off the edge.

An arrow then went pass my head and Into the tree. I picked up Aqua's knife, and looked where the arrow came from. A boy from Lux was aiming at me on a tower of levatation blocks on the island beside of mine.

I threw the knife as hard as I could, and I was very surprised to see that it landed in his abdomen. He fell off his tower into the abyss. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and realized he shot me before he fell.

I looked down and saw an arrow in my chest. I fell backwards and heard the sound again. I knew it signaled my death, but it didn't. I sat up and looked at the arrow again. I could still see the tip a little bit.

I pulled the arrow out and threw it off the side. I put a little salt in the sound to kill any bacteria in there. I killed 2 people already, and we were only in there for 30 minutes.

I then realized something. I only heard 2 death sounds, meaning that I am the only one who have killed anyone so far. I didn't like the feeling. It felt wrong, but right at the same time. Wrong because I don't like killing, and right because I'm trying to survive.

I looked at the middle platform. 4 people there already. The Predators, as they are called. The 5 strongest people in the War. They are still looking for a 5th member. They always wait until the games to find the 5th one. They saw me, and started to build towards me. I got my machete ready for a fight.