13.) Argument

"I'm a what Jahseh?!" I yelled.
"Bruh you dead or sum. I said your a fucking bitch and a slut, damn." Jahseh huffed as he continued scroll through his phone.

I felt the tears blurring my eyes. I sniffed and turned around, grabbing my suitcase. I flung open my draws and grabbed some clothes, putting them in the suitcase. "Yo what the fuck you doing nigga?" Jahseh said from behind me. I stood up and faced Jahseh, tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Well since I'm a fucking bitch and a slut I may as well just leave." I said, my voice cracking.
"Baby wait-"
"Save it Jahseh."

I continued throwing some things in my suitcase and I zipped it up. I heard the bedroom for slam shut and be locked. I turned around and saw Jahseh by the door, leaning against it. I grabbed my suitcase and wheeled t behind me, standing in front of Jahseh.

"Jahseh move." I grumbled.
"I can't lose you now." Jah sighed.
"You should've thought about that before calling me a bitch and a slut! You know damn well that I wasn't texting my ex because I showed you my phone!" I cried.

"I'm so sorry, I over reacted. Y/N please don't leave." He said, a tear rolling down his cheek.
A sighed, a pushed my suitcase away. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he picked me up, making me wrap my legs around him. I unwrapped my arms around Jah's waist and looked up to him.

"I forgive you, baby. But please don't do something like that again." I huffed.
"I promise I won't baby girl. I love you to infinity..." He paused, waiting for me to finish the sentence. I lean up right next to his ear and whispered,

"And beyond."

😢 Beautiful