It's Her 🖤

Kevin's Story

As I was sitting here at the club Ocean City(made up) watching the strippers, when Devin and Daniel walked up to me saying we gotta go. The reason I'm here is because they dragged my ass here to get over my break up with my first love. I fucked up. As I got up and was leaving a familiar looking Hispanic girl about 16 or 17 comes up to me and ask if I wanted a lap dance.

Her stripper fit↓↓↓

I tell the boys give me about 30 minutes

I tell the boys give me about 30 minutes. They nod and walk off with their girls. I nodded my head yes, she grabbed my hand and took me to the back. When I tell you this girl started twerking on me 🤑I started thrown bands. She had ass man I tell you, then she was fine as fuck. I gots to hit that.

"So lil mama what's up name?"

"Saiyahe, what's yours?"

When she told me that, I got a little nervous.

"Uh I'm Kevin."

"Hm, I've known someone with that name before. We stopped talking tho."
After that she started grinding on me. And I was getting harder and harder every second of it.

"Mmm damn daddy I'm guessing you're pretty big."

"Yeh u could say😉."

She giggles.

"SAIYAHE GET YO ASS OUT HERE YOU KNOW NO FUCKING PRIVATE DANCES UNLESS YOU INFORM ME BITCH!" He grabs her hair. It pissed me off so I grabbed the hand he was using, and punched him in the face then I started beating his ass.

"NO NO KEVIN STOP THATS MY BOSS!! PLEASE!" She yelled crying.
I stopped.

"You know what Saiyahe... you're fired you dumb hoe."

"Call her a fucking hoe one more time I'mma beat yo ass again nigga."

She stormed off.
______________________________________

After me searching for Saiyahe for a while I gave up on it. And went out to the car.

"Damn nigga I thought you said 30 minutes, u was in there for a fucking hour." Devin said.

"Stfu bruh. Let's just go." I said upset.

"What's up dude?" Daniel said as he pulled off.

"HOLD UP STOP THE FUCKING CAR!!!!!" I yelled as I spotted Saiyahe.

"WHAT!!" They both said concerned. But I jumped out the car before I could answer.

"SAIYAHE HOLD UP!!" I had caught up with her.

"Uhh you what do you want." She said  looking up in the sky.

"Damn I just wanted to ask was you ok?"

"NO DUMBASS I JUST LOST MY FUCKING JOB, I NEEDED TO FEED MY KIDS, NOW WE'RE GONNA BE HOMELESS AND HUNGRY UNTIL I FIND ANOTHER JOB. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" She started to storm off again but this time I grabbed her arm.