Fuck Your Apologies(Devin)

Darrian

This Image is dedicated to @moneytbd

Nobody's pov.

You slam the door in Devin's face as you quickly walk inside the house slamming down everything you possibly can. You roll your eyes and huff when you hear the door open and close. Still slamming things, he fixes your collar.

"Hey, hey. Lizzie babygirl talk to me."

You ignore him.

"Elizabeth Aurora Taylor." He said with his voice all deep. You loved when said your full name like this, it turned you on, and he knew it. But you were still upset so you didn't show your weakness.

"Devin Alen Gordon." You said folding your arms at him.

He looked at you with widened eyes.

"Oh my fucking goodness can you just tell me what's wrong!!!!" He whines walking away from you throwing his arms up in the air.

"Devin. I know damn well you ain't acting like you don't know why I'm upset."

"I don't."

"You gottah be fucking kidding me," I mumbled to myself. "FIRST OFF YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GOING OVER THERE TO HER HOUSE, AND YOU ME AND HER ARE AT ODDS. SECOND I CAUGHT YOU FLIRTING WITH THE BITCH AND SHE WAS TOUCHING ALL OVER YOUR SHOULDER RUBBING YOU AND SHIT!!"

"Nah. First off lil mama. You can most def stop yelling at me like you done went craz-"

"Oh, you didn't know." I interrupted sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Anyway, like was saying. For one, the only reason I was "flirting" with her was to get her on the song, it was only for business. And SECOND, I didn't tell you bcuz I knew you would flip. So, NO. I don't like her. It was only for business baby. You know damn well you the only one for me." He looked down at you and smiled after that last part.

"I'm sorry Devin. It's just you know I have heavy trust issues."

"Yeah, I know. And I would never do anything like that to you."

"Pinky Promise?" You asked holding out your pinky.

"Pinky Promise." He agreed linking your pinky fingers together, then kissing you. "And one more thing Lizzie."

"Yeah babe." You smiled innocently at him, already knowing what he was about to get at you about.

"Holla at me again." He said wrapping his big hand around your small neck, making you bite your lip and wanting to take every inch of him.

"I think I needa be punished Daddy Gord."

"You ain't said nothing but a word." He said and picked you up over his sshoulder and rushed upstairs and threw you on the bed.