Injured Corporal

Summary: During your second week of Survey Corps training, your squad leader Levi is instructed to get some information on a few titans lurking outside the walls. Levi forces his squad to watch whilst he takes down the titans, returning into the walls with a fractured shin, a Brocken rib and a bruised jaw.
________________________

Both me and Squad leader Hanji took turns on visiting Levi after the expedition. I'm only a solider, but Commander Erwin asked me too because I used to be a Nurse before I signed up to the Corps.
Levi had been alone all day, and very spaced out. Tired, weak, and a bit drowsy from painkillers. I hated seeing my superior like this. All of us hoped he would recover soon.
I walked into his sick bay room and unexpected got greeted by a shirtless, possibly even naked, Levi.
He gave me a small smile as a welcome.

"Hey."

"Hi." He replied and tapped the bed weakly for me to sit down.
I noticed his hair was wet.

"Have you just showered?"

He nodded.

"Do you want me to put your bandaging back on?"

"Please."

I smiled and got up to get the supplies. I sat back down and helped him lean forward to start bandaging his chest up.
I felt his breath on my neck every time I moved to wrap the cloth around his back.

He grunted, "fuck this hurts-"

"I'm sorry, captain." I said, trying to finish quickly.

"It's fine I just-.. wish that you soldiers didn't have to see that."

"I'm all honesty, sir, it's nothing we haven't seen before."

He hummed in approval while I finished off bandaging his chest.

"Does the cast on your shin need replacing as well, Corporal?"

He nodded, and lifted the duvet up.
I gulped.
He casually lay with only underwear. Might I add the bruises and scars on his chest and jaw made the sight even more appealing.
I attempted to ignore looking at his underwear, but I failed for a split second.

"Stop staring, Harriet. You've seen me in swimming shorts, remember? When all of us went swimming?"

I simple cleared my throat and started working on his shin.

A faint knock on the door caused me and Levi to look at each other in confusion. Slowly, the door opened to reveal Commander Erwin.
I dropped the bandage next to Levi's leg and stood up to salute.

"At ease, Harriet." He smiled.

I nodded and carried on helping Levi.

"What is it, Erwin?"

"Annual testing is tomorrow. I wanted to ask if Harriet would either like to carry on helloing you recover and finishing testing another time, or be tested right away."

I looked at the corporal for direction.

"She'll stay and help me recover. I can assist her testing by the time I'm well."

"Very well. Thank you, Soldier."

I smiled and waved goodbye.

Both me and Levi drowned in the awkward silence after the Commander left. I wanted to ask why he didn't want me tested now.

"Are you alright with what I said?"

I smiled and nodded, before finishing up on the bandage.

"Good."

After I had put everything away, and covered Levi back up with his duvet, i sat on the side of the bed, my hands fumbling in my lap.

"Do you- do you want me to stay or should I just-.. wait for you to ask or-.."

He chuckled.

"What?" I asked. "What's funny?"

"You're very gullible, aren't you?"

"No." I sternly said, slightly huffing.

"Oh don't pout." He smirked.

"I'm not a child."

"Whatever you say."

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'm going to get you some water. Do you want anything else?"

He nodded. I looked at him confused.

"What?"

He tapped against his cheek.

"Does your jaw hurt?" I sat down next to him.

He shook his head and simply tapped his cheek again.
After staring at him in confusion for a second, I realised what he meant.
I looked at him waiting for him to laugh, but he just stared back with his finger on his cheek.

I took a small breath before leaning over him and leaving a peck on his cheek.
He looked at me with a devilish smirk. Causing me to stand up quickly, my face heating up.

"D-Do you want anything else?"

And of course, like clockwork, he tapped on his bottom lip.
I cautiously walked back over, leaned down and softly kissed him. Before I could back away or protest, he held the back of my neck and kissed me back passionately. He bit my lower lip, making me gasp.

"Levi-"

He backed away for a moment. "Sh."

I felt him smirk against my lips.

Once we finally pulled away, after a few minutes of slow and sweet kisses, the look on his face sent a shiver up my spine.

"You're tense." He stated the obvious.

"I-I know. I can't help it."

His hands traveled across my waist, forcing me to lay down next to him.

"Corporal what if-"

"Sh." He whispers, my breathing becoming sharper by the second.