Chapter 13

After the whole thing with Madi and Robin, y/n went back inside "hey, where have you been?" asked Killian "to the ladies" lied y/n "where's Red Mary?" she asked "she had an errand" said Killian, y/n saw Madi returning to the bar again.. "this place blows, let's find an other bar" said y/n "yeah, i agree, this beer tastes like pee" said Lawrence and you left the bar.. "go and find a bar, i'll check on Milah" said Killian.. "Milah?" asked y/n "who the hell is Milah?" "Red Mary's real name" said Lawrence... y/n recognized that name.. just like she had met someone named Milah before. 

However, y/n and the crew find a bar and it didn't take long until Killian showed up. "Where's my scurvy crew?" said Killian as he walked inside "Ahhh!" Said Lawrence "here we be, Cap'n" said Lawrence and we other's laughed "Where's my beer?" said Killian and grabbed a beer. 

y/n stayed at the bar for some hours, then they left for going back to the jolly rogers, they laughed and told funny stories on the way. "He really said that?" asked y/n while the other were laughing "no, i didn't" said Killian "you said it yourself, Cap'n" said Rackham and y/n laughed along with the crew. Then, some old man, who was covered in a Cloak, and was carrying a cup, he looked like a beggar. "Hey, You!" shouted Killian to the beggar, "STOP!" said Killian "even gutter rats have more manners than you just displayed" said Killian, the other's laughed except y/n.. who couldn't help but to feel sorry for the beggar. "No, i'm so sorry, sir" said the man and turned around.. it was rumplestilskin. y/n gasped "ah i was wrong" said Killian "not a rat at all, more.. more like a crocodile" said Killian and the others laughed, yet again, y/n didn't. He pushed down his cup that had some coins.. "papa, stop" said y/n "Awe, little softy wants me to stop" said Killian "I'm not soft" said Killian "yes you're, you didn't even kill that Madi girl" said Killian and y/n gasped "i went after you to help you, but then i saw you spare her life" said Killian, y/n held back her tears "i couldn't let  a child become motherless" said y/n "That makes you soft" snapped Killian, y/n felt how her tears came running "just don't mess with the man" said y/n "why?" said Killian "what's the deal with you and this crocodile?" he kicked the man to the ground "what's your name crocodile?" said Killian and Rumple stood up, y/n heard his laugh and he pulled off his cloak. "You, i remember you" said Killian and y/n looked at Killian, full of surprise, he knew Rumple?? "always nice to make an impression" said Rumple "Long time no see, y/n" said Rumple and looked at y/n and threw away a coin, y/n saw how scared Killian got. "You know my daughter?" asked Killian, "Sorry, where are my manners? We haven't been properly introduced" said Rumple "Rumplestilstkin" said Rumple "or as others knows me.. the dark one" he said and y/n saw how the crew backed. "yeah, that's why i told you to leave him alone" said y/n and gave her father a look. Rumple walked past Killian "ohh!" said Rumple and looked at the scared crew. "I see my reputation preceds me" said Rumple "Please Rumple, we'll leave you alone" said y/n "you!" said Rumple.. and used magic to stranlge y/n's throat "no, leave her alone" said Killian "it's your fault that Baelfire left me, you inspired him to leave" said Rumple "Please, i'm the one you truly want.. harm me and leave her alone" said Killian and Rumple let go of y/n and she started to gasp for air.. Killian bent down at knees next to her "you okay?" said Killian, y/n nodded her head.. since she couldn't actually speak. "What is it you want to know?" asked Killian "How's Milah, of course?" said Rumple and y/n looked confused at Killian, who helped y/n stand up. "Who?" said Killian with a smile and Rumple started to giggle, and started to strungle y/n again "stop!!" said Killian "i know who Milah is" said Killian and Rumple let go of y/n, she started to gasp for air "well.. how's Milah?" said Rumple "She's dead" said Killian "died a long time ago. What is it you want?" "We didn't get a chance to finish our duel" said Rumple and Killian grabbed his sword but Rumple stopped him "not now, tomorrow at dawn. I am not a cruel man. Get your affairs in order" said Rumple "also, you can spend tonight knowing it'll be your last" he started to giggle "maybe i am cruel" said Rumple "and don't think about trying to escape. Because i will find you and i will gut your entire crew.. like the fish.. including your daughter" he said and then disappeared.