⠀⠀

about // after waking up from a night of getting wasted, a group of close friends find that there is no cell service in the middle of the woods. after finding a creepy-looking house with an unlocked door screaming nothing but invitation, a group of close friends find that there is no cell service when they are trapped in an abandoned house either. 

warnings // mxm. fxf. references to sexuality. possible sexuality bashing. coming out. tons of swearing. under-researched facts. an american setting. mentions of sex. sexual references and possible themes. mentions of alcohol. mentions of drugs and drug use. mentions of smoking. death. blood. possible mentions of abuse. possible mention of satan. sexual innuendos. horror-centric themes. supernatural and ghostly elements. possibly offensive puns and jokes. lowercase intended.

tags // because there really isn't any that wouldn't give away the book, here is for people who have read this before: #miroline.

etc // please have read warnings thoroughly in case there is something that has the possibility of triggering you. if book is not finalized and there seems to be something that could trigger you, message me privately and i will list any and all major triggers and what chapter they are located in and when. i will do my best to respond in a timely manner, but if i do not, see if anybody in the comments has read it before or is willing to read it before you to let you know where instead. thank you. please be nice to each other. also, note that this is a book that will be shaped based on your thoughts and opinions. if the book is not finalized while you are reading, any ship or bromance people seem most interested in in the comments will most likely have a better chance of happening or appearing more often.

©// king4uhday, original 2014. rewrite 2017.