Chapter 25

Tyrone's pov.
"And what would that be?"I asked Mr Collin my PI
" marry her "He said . What!
"Why?"I asked.
" apparently the biological parents of the child didnt sign the child's birth certificate well only the mother did but because the father was being sought after by the police and a rival gang the mother used Miss Elorie's name instead of hers to prevent them getting caught as well as to protect the child , but the father didnt sign the certificate , Eleanor had bribed one of the nurses to allow her use Heart Elorie's  ID and name as the biological mother ."he said.
"And me marrying her how does it coming in ?"I asked.
"If you marry her you will be able to adopt the child as yours since  the father didnt sign the birth certificate you could sign instead as the father though not biological ."he said .
"But why me ?"I asked .
"You are wealthy , powerful , a clean record of no drugs , or shady past , and well single " he said
I was silent for a moment , its been a year since I divorced , I never considered marrying again but am at a fix I still owe an apology to Heart for what I did.
"  sir I know this wasnt part of my work but , the child  is sought to be adopted very soon , any day they could take her and adopt her to a family and am sorry to say this but the soon to be foster father is a pedophile from my findings thanks to a few sources , he slept with his adopted kids including boys "he said . Thats fucked up!
"And what if I marry her?"I asked .
" The child will have your name , and well you are a very powerful man they wont have anything on you , the child will automatically be under your protection and care , they will not put her up for adoption "he said .
"What are the the grievances of the marriage ?"I asked trying not to say risks .
" If you marry Miss Heart , she will need to change her name to yours , all her assets will have to be under your name "he said .
"and what if I file for a divorce?"I asked .
" she will leave but not with her daughter , the marriage will give you a lot of power over her   , you will have full custody of the child and if Miss Heart reverses her name to how it was before you got married she will not get any of her assets since she had them under your name ."He said . Well fair enough . I really care and love Mighty as though she was my daughter , I would put my divorce sorrows aside and do all I can to stop the adoption process .
***********
I was in my study going through some contracts , my mind couldnt concentrate , all I could think of was Heart and Mighty , what if they took her daughter away ? She looked so stressed out and it was really sad to see how hard she tried to show she was okay.

I went to have a quick shower wore a pair of sweat pants no shirt on , I hear a commotion outside , I get a text that my former driver is on her way shes already in my house , I tell them to let her come . Just as I place my phone down she walks in , her hair let loose , she was in a tight top and shorts that drew her curves so well and gorgeous legs her make up was messed up and she smelled alcohol , she was barefoot .

She offered sex for money , she didnt look okay this isnt the tough driver I had  she was so lost and angry , I said no I will not take advantage of her ever again , she wasnt having it she began to push and hit me  I didnt fight back , her hits felt like a brush , she had some soft hands , I gave her a warm hug until she stopped resisting and hitting and began to sob uncontrollably .
"They ...took her... they took my baby " she said . It was so painful to watch her cry .
"I will do anything I can in my will to bring back your daughter "I said .
" please help me ... I know I have been a bitch to you lately but I was fighting this battle am all alone Tyrone " she said . " I will help you "I said . I carried her and laid her on the bed she rested her head on my chest , she was crying and shaking , I gently stroked her hair , her breathing slowed down and she stopped shaking  and eventually she fell asleep .  
I will take the risk and marry her , if she agrees for the sake of her daughter , seeing her like this is so painful  to endure  and watch  plus I wont let some pedophile creep adopt Mighty .