Date night

U went in ur house and u had butter flys in ur stomach u were so happy.

Grayson's p.o.v

I rlly like y/n she is rlly beautiful.

End of p.o.v

Ethan: whats wrong dude.

Grayson: nothing.

Ethan: u can tell me whats wrong.

Grayson: ok so u know y/n right i rlly like her but i dont know what to do.

Ethan: oh uhh just tell her how u feel about her take her on uhh date i guess.

Grayson: yh thats a great idia.

Ethan: uhh yh.

Ethan's p.o.v

I rlly like y/n why did i say that why omg.

End of p.o.v

I was in my room on my ipad when i felt a buzz come from my phone ith was grayson.

Grayson: hey y/n do u want to go on a date to night i need to tell u something.

Y/n: yh sure would love to.

Grayson: great pick u up at 9:30.

Y/n: yh that sounds good.

Grayson: bye see u later.

Y/n: yh see u later.

So it's  only 7:30 and that mean i have  a good amount of tine to get ready.

I did my make up just some usual natral make up and had a lovely red dress on.

Grayson's p.o.v

I am getting ready when ethan comes in my room. And say good luck. He is acting rlly werid.

End of p.o.v

I am ready to go just waiting for grayson to cone pic me up.

I herd a car horn and that must be grayson.

I go out side and see him and then he gets out of his car and says ey and i say hey back and he let me in the car because it wss about to rain.

And we drove to the restrant and i could fell his big hands on my thigh and i felt rlly safe with him.

Then we got to the restrant and went inside it looked rlly nice. We were alone and we found are spots and sat down and the the butler comes over.

Butler: would u like anything.

Grayson: yes um can i have pasta with white wine.

Y/n: can i have french noodles with red wine pls thank u

Butler: no problem. Would u like desert after.

Gray-y/n: no thank u.

The butler leaves and we sat there haveing a great convo till grayson says...

Grayson: can i tell u something.

Y/n: yes sure.

Grayson: well i like u y/n because u are so beautiful and amazing.

Y/n: well grayson i like u to ever since we were in the gym and now look at us were on a date.

Grayson: rlly u like me to.

Y/n: yes grayson i do.

Grayson: well will u be my girlfriend.

Y/n: yes i would love to be ur girlfriend.

I lean in and so dose grayson and we kissed his lips were so soft and plumped i loved him so much.

1 hour later.

We finished are food and he drove me home and and he said could i stay over. And i said yes.

Thats the end hope u liked it and the next one will be dirty we will pick up from were we finished xx