Back Fire

I rushed through the pale hospital doors with rage, i slowed down when i saw sonja sobbing quitely.

I felt my heart pump out of my chest and all of these questions were floating through my head.

Is she okay? what happened?

This is all my fault.

Sonja slowly looks up from her lap.

"Taylor" she cried.

she comes in for a hug and raps her hands around my back and whispers in my ear.

"shes ganna be okay, i promise"

I wish i could find a place in my heart where i could believe that, i have no idea what state shes in.

A tall, male, dark skinned figure apeared from the right hand door, carrying a clipboard.

"Doctor." i paused

"Yes ma'am" he politely replyed

I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Ell..." i stuttered

"Ella... O'connor" i continued

"Are you family?" he wondered

"No" i cried

I was more then family in my eyes, but sonja couldnt find out.

Ella would get disowned for kissing me back and the media wouldnt stop, both of us cant deal with this... not now, with all thats happened.

This is my fault that ellas in this way, i wish last night didnt happen.

I wish i didnt kiss her, i just couldnt keep my feelings in for much longer.

I should of stopped her.

"Shes a dear friend of hers" the dark haired figure explained.

"Give me five minutes, then you can go in"

we both sat back in the cold unpleasant chairs, watching the clock tick by.

"Her car, her brand new car is gone... smashed to millions of pieces." sonja thinks

my heart drops, my surroundings disappear.

A car crash i think, its all my fault.

"Taylor, right?" a male voice asks

I click back to reality, the doctor was standing infront of me waiting for a answer

"hhm yes" i reply

"You may see her now, shes still unconscious but dont worry shes 100% still alive."

I didnt find anything funny about that, if that was a joke.

I picked myself up from my seat and slowly started to walk towards the double doors, with shaking hands i pushed open the doors.

There she was, Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor... lying without a care.

I perched myself in the seat next to her bed and stared at her for a while.

"im so sorry el, i shouldnt of kissed you but i couldnt hide my feelings anymore but you kissed me back.

I dont get it why did you storm off like that?

Anyways I'll let you rest honey."

i whispered to her

I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodbye, ella"

I got to the doors and turned back,

i breathed out and swiftly walked out the exit.

I walked straight passed sonja without saying goodbye, i couldnt take it.

I stormed out the hospital, with my handbag in one hand and a tissue in the other.

"Taylor what happened" i heard the

paparazzi say

All i saw was flashing lights in the reflection of my cars mirriors.

I opened my car door chucking my handbag over to the passengers side.

slammed the door shut and started the engine, ignoring the knocks on my windows i raced off.

********************

But Its been 2 months, i hadnt gotten in contact with sonja after that day but i received a message saying ella was in good shape again.

I didnt want to face her, but i couldnt help not thinking about her.

I have been isolating myself within the months, i havent had the confidence to face my fears... the tabloids, the paparazzi.

- Later that day

"I was reminiscing, just the other day... hmm sounds good." i whisper to myself whilst writing it down in my song book next to the lines, 'remember when you hit the brakes too soon 20 stitches in the hospital room'

All my head is filled with is lyrics and its killing me inside, god dam it ella.

I hear a sound from next door.

"All of me, loves all of you."

i faintly hear, i broke down in tears.

Meredith and Olivia were just staring at me, i hated myself from that moment she walked out.

suddenely i hear a knock at my door.

mom? no it cant be shes back in nashville.

I crawled of my bed and crept down stairs, its a shame my door doesnt have a window... would be useful right now.

i placed my pale hand on the handle and at a slow pace i opened it.

I couldnt believe my eyes

"Ell..."

Before i could finish, she slapped me straight across my face.

"Ow, what was that for?" i ask

"You know exactly why, miss swift."

ella seductively replyed

She stepped inside and slammed the door shut, and pushed me up against the wall.

Everything was out of focus and we were eye to eye.

"I slapped you because you didnt text me." ella announced

"But" I started

"sshh"

she perched her soft skinned hand on my cheak and placed a kiss upon my lips.

"Why did you do that?" i wondered

"Because i didnt get to finish what i started"

I kissed her back, more passionately this time.

She picked me up whilst still kissing and moved us towards the couch.

I departed for air.

She placed me softly on the couch and wriggled on top of me.

"I heard everything in that hospital room, Taylor Alison Swift!"