Any Ideas?

Wait, does Luka know that Marinette likes Adrien? If Luka knows she does, then why even confess to her?

Lukanette or Adrienette?

Do you think soon Marinette will fall out of love with Adrien, and start focusing on Luka?

It'll be messed up and quite over for Adrien/Chat Noir if Marinette does forget him and focuses on Luka.

Luka ain't a bad guy, I think he's pretty cool and understanding and sweet... I just don't... Ship him with Marinette. If he was the male lead character, then yeah, I would ship home with Marinette. I guess.

Does Luka knows Marinette likes him?

Describe Luka with one word.

Now describe him with one sentence.

Is there anything you would like to say to Luka?

------------

After watching the latest episode, I feel bad for the way I treated Kagami, so I'm redoing her again.

How do you feel about Kagami now? Do you still hate her, or no?

Listen, after watching that episode, I understand what some of you were saying. Kagami is just being misjudged. The only reason people are hating on her is because they're afraid that she'll come in between Adrien and Marinette. That was my reason for hating on her, and now I realize how wrong I was.

Type "K" if you feel bad for Kagami.

Type "KK" if you're apologizing for the way you mistreated her.

Now we only have Lila/Hawk Moth to hate!

------------

This isn't a Q&N, but it is about Miraculous Ladybug.

I have a few ideas for my books, but eh, yeah... I need more.

You see the books that say "On Hold"? I want to start a new chapter and update, but I'm serious. Writers Block is messing with my brain.

Uh, so I wanted to ask... If you guys are reading any of my unfinished books, and you have ideas, don't be too shy to comment it down. It would really help. And if I like the idea, I'll dedicate the chapter to you, and possibly even follow you if I haven't already.

So yeah... Ideas, ideas, ideas. Thank you.