First chapter

Destiny P.O.V.

When I woke up Kierra was standing over me.

me:IF YOU DON'T GET AWAY FROM ME!

she skipped off and I stood up. I took a shower and washed my hair.I went to brush my teeth so I glanced in the mirror and saw that  my beautiful brown hair was now orange.

me:KIERRA!

I rammed into her room furious

kierra: yes?

me:WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM?!?

kierra:OMG I swear that I didn't do that. I know that orange isn't a good color on you.

me:WHO DID THIS?!?

kierra:Let's fix you.

she redyed my hair brown and blow dried it.

kierra:it took a hour but you're back to normal so go put on some clothes.

I walked out and ran in my room.I brushed my teeth then ran into my closet and but on a a black croptop that says Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them in white,white jeans,and black flats.I just put my hair in a neat bun and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Kierra P.O.V.

I wonder who did that to Destiny? Anyways, I took a shower and put on a white Bob Marley tanktop, black skinny jeans,and white pumps.I flat ironed my hair and put curls on the end.I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to eat some fruit.

Amir'A P.O.V.

Why were their stupid asses screaming? Anyways I took a shower and brushed my teeth then put on a white tupac tanktop,skinnny black jeans, and white pumps. I flat ironed my hair and pinned it to one side.I walked downstairs to find my keys to my Corvette.

Shayla P.O.V.

I know who did that to Destiny....but I'm not a snitch.I took a shower and brushed my teeth then put on a black Pierce the veil tanktop,black leggings, and black flats.I put my hair in a floppy bun then ran downstairs looking for a ride. 

nyla P.O.V.

I did it!I took a shower and brushed my teeth.I put on purple aeropostle shirt, black leggings, and black flats. I was lookin okay so I just threw my hair into a ponytail.  I walked downstairs to see where my father is.

Destiny P.O.V.

I'm eating breakfast and 4 demonds walk down and 3 sat next to me.

me:Where you going Nai?

Amir'A:School.

She grabbed her keys,bookbag,and her phone and ran out.Shayla emptied my bowl then left and the others got up and dumped their food in the trash and left as well.

Amir'A P.O.V.

I stopped at Starbucks and got a caramel frappichino then headed at school.When I pulled up I put on my boookbag and grabbed my coffee and phone then got out and locked my car. I was kiking and drinking coffee When a familiar voice called my name.I looked up and saw Domonique a close friend of mine.

me: Hey girl.

she talked and I was on my phone.I went to my locker which is next to Domonique's.

domonique:Mindless Behavior just enrolled her so you might see them around.

I stuck my phone in my bookbag and put my bookbag full of school supplies on my back.I sipped some of my coffee then threw it away.

me:I like mindless behavior but I don't freak over them.