Let it be

Taehyung POV:
I text So Eun to ask her where is she but never got reply. I walk to the coffee shop when i see Jungkook sit in there too.

Tae.   : How do you feel about So Eun after what have you done huh? (I talk to him wanna  hear his reaction)
Jk.     : None of your bussiness. And btw you are the reason for our condition don't you realize?. (He talk staring at my eyes for sure)
Tae.   : I'm not. I just convince my feeling to her. (I said with a smile in corner of my lip)
Jk.      : I don't care. Take care of your princess and your baby btw i'm not interesting anymore. (He give me a disgusting look)
Tae.    : Just for your information. (I clear my throat). I'm not with her right now and i don't know where is she, she even not reply all of my text. And one more, it's your baby you dumb! It's not mine but if you just let her go like this i should chase her soon. (I finish my words and leave him with confuse face)

Jungkook POV:
I frooze for what i hear. Is he really said that? But why they were kissing each other then? I don't believe about what he said. Until i got the prove btw.

So Eun POV:
I heading to the hospital for work and i got change into my uniform to get ready for another surgery. Finally i finish my long surgery after 3 hours. I got rest in my office room and i close my eyes for a sec. I feel a little bit dizzy but i think it's just because the pregnancy. I stand up to grab my cardigan when i feel something and touch my nose immidietly. There is blood and i just rush to the wastafel to wash up my face. I don't think about my condition to much since i know i must be too hard at work. I'm not letting my body get rest well.

I'm ready to come back home after all the work.  I check my phone when i got message from Jimin. He already stand outside the hospital just to pick me up. I walk towards him and he give me a warm hug as he miss me already. He drove me to the near restaurant and get some dish for us.

So eun: How can you came here without telling me before. If you did, i can cook for you Jimin.
Jimin  : I don't want you to be tired and cooking all those my favourite food alone. So i just came here to surprising you. You know i miss you so much. (He held my hands)
So Eun : Me too Jimin. You are the only one that i can talk to. I don't know if you're not here. (I looking down when i talked not to make him worry about me)
Jimin   : Ooh So Eun... You have me, don't worry. (He cares my cheek to comfort me).
So how was my nephew there? (He ask me with his smile)
So Eun : It's Ok btw. I just found out that i have a baby girl you know.
Jimin.  : Wow that's great. She must be beauty as her mom. (He teasing me). But why you look so pale So Eun? Are you sick?
So Eun : No... i just a little bit tired. I had a long surgery before. (I convince him)
Jimin.  : You should take a rest more. I'm worry about you. Should i talk to Jungkook?
So Eun : No. He have a new life. I don't wanna bother his life.
Jimin. : He don't know the truth So Eun... You caring his child and he must be take care of you.
So Eun : Well he already choose her decision. I don't want to him feel sorry. I just want to life peacefully with my child Jimin.
Jimin. : Aishhh.... If it's not because Taehyung you will not in this situation. Now what i have to do So Eun? I don't wanna see you like this. You deserve to be happy and this child need her Appa beside her. (He can't control his emotion)
So Eun : Just do nothing. (I said and try to keep my tears).