Sunlight-19

(THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY OTHER BEST FRIEND ASTRID, ILY) 

My heat got worse and worse everyday until one day it just stopped. I have scratch marks and bruises on my stomach from gripping it so hard and It is still hard to sit up because my core muscles are in pain, even though my heat was 5 months ago. Yes, it is month 6, June the 30th. Tomorrow will be month 7. 

Daniel and I haven't marked each other but we are getting closer and closer everyday. Aisha is trying to get Ashton to mark her but he doesn't want to yet. Jack and Gabriella are face timing all the time and Gabriella is beginning to get cranky from not seeing her boyfriend since 2010. But they only started dating this year. 2012.

--------------------------------------------------------------

4 months later

(A/N I'M STILL SORRY ABOUT MOVING TIME SO FAST BUT THE MAIN PART OF THE STORY ISN'T ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THIS CHAPTER SO I HAVE TO GET TO NEXT YEAR SOON (: )

I wake up next to Daniel and he breathes softly as his chest rises up and down. It's really early this morning. Daniel and I walked around the arena all last night playing 20 questions.

There is only one I lied about.

He asked me if I was different.

I said no. I lied because he wouldn't accept me for being a vampire. Werewolves and vampires are mortal enemies but vampires forgive and forget, that is why Gabriella was accepted so easily. Prince Daniel will need a full werewolf to lead the Werewolf community. Not a half vampire half werewolf. Especially no one that was visited by the Moon Goddess saying something about being an angel when I turn 20. What the hell. Will I have a glow stick sticking out of my head or something?

Freckles is also in the games now. She is now currently on my lap. Her fur is really soft and her breathing is soft and her heartbeat is relaxing. In this arena it is basically a holiday. I asked Prince Daniel for a guitar so I can keep playing when I'm not at home. I got one! I play everyday, I play my favourite songs from all this bands that I find on the internet. My favourite is probably You Found Me by The Fray. 

I sing too, I was in all the school musicals and I was in multiple bands because they loved my singing voice, I don't know why they my voice, it sounds like a dying whale. 

Freckles stirs and crawls onto Daniel's chest. Awwww. He moves a bit and he removes his arm from around my shoulders and hugs Freckles. I stand up and walk to the edge of the water. The sand is soft beneath my feet. I step into the water and keep walking further and further into it until the water water reaches my hips. I listen to Ashtons footsteps as he joins me in the water.

"We have been here for 4 whole years, 4 years we will never get back" he says as he holds my hand.

"Yeah, but I promise you that the next generation will never even see these arena's" I squeeze his hand. "Ashton, paybacks a bitch"  I grin and I push him underwater. He resurfaces and he grabs my ankle. He drags me down too and I scream. Just as I resurface see Aisha's wolf, Freckles and another massive wolf, but he is silver. Daniel. It's Daniel.

They run into the water. Daniel is heading for Ashton and Aisha is heading for me. They both look really pissed off. If I can somehow use my vampire speed without them noticing we could get away without dying from jealous and pissed off mates.

I pull Ashton under and the moment we are out of sight I sprint to shore again and all the way to the other side of the arena. 

"Wow. I thought he was gonna tear me apart" Ashton grins cheekily.

"He was, I saved your....life...if that's what you want to call it" I poke my tongue out.

He glares and punches my arm softly. I hear Aisha's wolf howl and Ashton almost calls out her name.

'Don't! She will TRY to hurt me and if she fails and she starts bleeding or something. Ashton, don't risk her life" I warn. He backs down. I hear Daniel's howl too and I struggle as Ashton grabs me.

"Same rules apply to you, let them calm down so we don't die" he smiles.

"Okay" I say and I sit down and the sunlight starts to wash over everything and the darkness disappears.