Chapter 26

Heart's pov
I felt a sensation , soft touch on my face and hair , I opened my eyes . Oh my goodness! This is a dream .
"Mommy ... you overslept today "Might said . She sat on the bed and laid her head on my chest , I hugged her tightly  . I shed some tears of joy I sat up holding her , if this is a dream am not waking up. Looking around it wasnt a dream , I was still in his room his bed was huge I wasnt in my clothes , I was in a shirt and sweat pants .
"I love you mommy "She said .
"I love you too baby "I said kissing her soft hair and temple . "How did you get here honey?"I asked , the alcohol messed up my system I was having an insane hangover with a painful headache making me not want to talk too much fuck  how many bottles did I take ?
"Mister sweet brought me here , he told me he had a surprise for me "She said . I let out a hearty smile . I was beyond happy to see my princess.  Tyrone came in the room with a glass of juice and some pills .
"Mister sweet can I watch a cartoon ?"she asked .
"Yes sure princess "he said , he placed the juice and the pills on the table beside the bed and led  Mighty out to watch some cartoons. I took the pill amd drank the juice , I will never drink like that ever again .
A few minutes later he walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed.
"How do you feel "he asked 
"Like I fought all the demons in hell "I said.
"I dont know how you did it but thank you for bringing her "I said again. 
I had my lawyers stop the adoption process but its not for long "he said .
"Why ? Will they take her again?" I asked.
He nodded.
"Yes "he said sadly .  This nightmare isnt really over . 
I looked at him .
"But I will not let that happen "he said  as he stood up .
"How ? You cant adopt her that fast it would take months and even years  by then they will have sold he off to that shitty family ."I said .
" but I can adopt her fast if I marry you "he said . I was dumbfounded . Though I did know marriage would be the only way I can keep my daughter plus hes a very powerful man with a clean record , well I did stalk him on the internet , he studied in London ,Oxford University , has a business administration masters degree with  first class honors , no police charges , clean criminal record  , very wealthy infact one of the richest youngest billionaire in the country, his record is so clean and somehow perfect . If I  marry him , he will be able to adopt Mighty and she will have his name , but incase we divorce I will not claim any full custody of my daughter , the marriage will  give him power over me , inshort I will give up all I have to him , since I too will have to change my name to his , is it a dangerous move well yes , but at this point all I can think of is my daughter , I need to think of her and not myself , I have always been independent but now  a man will be above me , I never considered marriage , I turned down a lot of guys , I just didnt want to go through heartbreaks and seeing how Austin used to treat Eleanor , I feared falling inlove and marriage was out of my thoughts at that point , plus I always put Mighty above everything , shes not usually fond of new people , it may affect her like if she gets attached to someone then I end up breaking up with the person ,anything for my baby.
"Then do it " I said . He looked at me as if I said some greek magic spell .
"Are you sure about it, there is no turning back ?" He said .
", I dont care even  if I lose a kidney , as long as my daughter is in safe hands I am down for anything , so yes I will marry you "I said  . If anyone would have mentioned marriage to me ten years ago I would just laugh as if it was some joke .
" okay then , I will have a talk with my attorney  "He said .
" How soon can it be ?"I asked .I wanted it to be as soon as possible, I need to get this over and done .
" I will ask him " he said .
As he walked out , I held his hand , he looked at my hand and shifted to my eyes , I felt embarrased ,I took off my hand from him but couldnt make eye contact .
"Thank you Tyrone " I said .
"You are welcome Heart"  He replied . 
So now the challenge is how to tell Mighty am marrying a total stranger how will she react ? Will she like Tyrone as her dad ? It just sounds so unreal that hes going to be her dad well on the paper but I dont want to force her to call him daddy , she can take her time am okay with it .
  I looked for her and finally found her , Tyrone's mansion is like a palace the rooms are so many ,  she was watching some Mr bean animation cartoon on a huge flatscreen tv .
"Hey honey "I said .
"Mommy "she said . She moved closer to me and cuddled around me . This is so wierd to tell a six year old am getting married and shes gonna have a new daddy. 
"Honey I want to talk to you about something "I said .
"Sure mommy"she said .
"Um ... there will be a few changes honey , "I said .
" will they take me again mommy "she asked .
"No honey they will not , because you are going to have a daddy , he will protect you they will never take you " I said . I didnt want to beat so much around the bush , Mighty is a very smart kid .
" a daddy , just like Joanna and Stephie?" She asked . Those were her closest friends .
"Yes just like them , but you shouldnt feel pressured to call him daddy honey if you dont want to" I said .
She have me a sweet warm hug and a peck on the cheek.
"Thank you mommy "she said .
"For what honey ?" I asked .
"For giving me a daddy , it was my birthday wish , and now its true , is he Mister sweet?"she said . I was taken back , first not the reaction I was expecting and two she already knew who , like I said , my daughter is very smart . I thought she would cry and ran out screaming but she seems happy about it and am kinda surprised she wished to have a dad , I know how hard it is for her to see her friends with dad yet she doesnt , I always assured her dad is in heaven . Her wish came true , it does explain why she'a so fond of Tyrone , its because she sees a dad figure in him  they have the same eye colour and favorite icecream flavour when I passed out he was the first person she called , I always taught her to call 911 incase of emergency but if she trusts  him more than 911 that means something great .
"But always know I will always be here for you honey  "I said .
" thank you mommy , "she said . We watched the Mr bean cartoon and laughed at a funny scene .
"Mommy is Mister sweet going to be my daddy ?" She asked .
"Yes ... he is... you will have his name too " I said.
" is he your prince charming?" She asked , which I came to understand  in kids language its husband .
" yes ... he is "I said. I  do wish I married him the normal way , where we meet go on dates courting then the proposal , then a wedding , when we are madly inlove, but in my case am marrying a total stranger , we dont really know each other let alone like each other but its for the best , for my daughter I vowed to protect her with my life , and I will always do that.